Join my forum in case this one crashes

Really that is all there is?

This forum will die then, since I detect no recurring interest from any of you people to save this place.

Your last moderator is going to vanish on you, he is too busy to help me save this place, he last replied to me 11 days ago!

Then there will be no one left to protect this place. Then the fourth crash comes and that’s it.

I think you people are too lazy to care…

I can easily set up a large forum section for you people at my existing forum, if you really want it, invite all your friends to join.

LINK

The Forum section would be named Republican Operative .

I have set it up.

Now adding a few title blocks from here, just the titles you are familiar with.

Come try it, in case this place folds on you…

“… in case this one crashes”?
What’s up? Is something happening?

I appreciate your dilemma. You think all the AGW mania is based in crap so you started a forum to discuss it and you’re having difficulty getting traffic so you come over hear to tell us about it. I sympathize.

I hope you attract some actual knowledgeable people to make good conversation, because it’s not a simple topic. I’ll probably come on over later and post a question or two.

BTW, it would be nicer if you posted the actual link, AGWskeptics.info, instead of like you did: LINK.

I started my latest climate forum 1 1/2 years ago, for a reason you don’t understand, I don’t seek traffic in it. I had the registration closed for a while to stop the spurious spam registrations.

You haven’t noticed several postings here about the forums owners absence and the remaining moderator is too busy to come here?

Here are a few links in this forum, where I have been asking for the owner and trying to get people involved in saving this forum from crashing:

Several e-mails I can’t post, one with the last active Moderator to visit here in the last 6 months, the rest of the moderation team has abandoned the forum.

Your attack on me is premature in light of your ignorance and stupidity for your failure to notice the forum appears abandoned by the owner (probably, RO_Admin), who hasn’t responded to multiple inquires, who hasn’t posted here since July 2018.

You going to help me to try saving this forum before it inevitably crashes, or continue to attack my genuine effort to save this forum?

Wow. I feel like I just stepped on a hornet’s nest. No, I didn’t attack you. Maybe you’re not such a nice person.

Who wrote this?

“I appreciate your dilemma. You think all the AGW mania is based in crap so you started a forum to discuss it and you’re having difficulty getting traffic so you come over hear to tell us about it. I sympathize.”

You first say I have a dilemma, when none exist, then you think I am trying to build traffic to that forum to get members here to visit my forum to discuss climate stuff, when I never requested it.

Here is my true purpose you overlooked:

"I can easily set up a large forum section for you people at my existing forum , if you really want it, invite all your friends to join.

(Snip)

The Forum section would be named Republican Operative .

I have set it up.

Now adding a few title blocks from here, just the titles you are familiar with.

Come try it, in case this place folds on you"…

Notice that I was talking about a new Forum section, “Republican Operative” that members here can go there to continue their participation in that forum area.

Maybe next time you don’t try guessing what my motives are, since you were very badly off the mark.

Cheers.

You’re exhibiting symptoms of touchiness. I didn’t know.

Sorry. Forget I said anything.

Ha ha, after you tried to impute motives onto me, you after being shown how wrong you are, you suddenly back off.

Rest easy, I have no axe to grind with you.

Cheers.

Young man,

When I read your suggestion that this forum was going to “crash”, I hadn’t seen your other thread. I assumed you must mean some horrendous political event was going to crash it (we deal with political events here), but I couldn’t imagine what that might be. So, quite logically, I asked, “What’s up? Is something happening?

I may have read other threads that this forum is in trouble, but it wouldn’t interest me so if I did, I didn’t remember. I’ll enjoy it while it’s here, but if it goes under, I’ll go elsewhere. I post in a variety of other forums, mostly non-political.

You did, in fact, post an invitation in one forum (this one) to visit another. I was surprised to see that because it’s against the rules in most forums and it seemed kind of brazen.

But tell me which part of this statement isn’t true:

Even if this forum goes down (“crashes”) and most others start posting on your site, I probably won’t join them because your reactions tell me here that you have a very thin skin, you take offense at the slightest mistake, and you’re like a dog with a bone.

I address you as "young man" because I’m pretty sure it’s accurate, so it shouldn’t be insulting at all.

I am 60 years old with a lot of forum experience, I knew my invitation was against the rules, but the forum is near death, especially when you have all the Mods abandon the place and the owner stopped being active, you write:

“You did , in fact, post an invitation in one forum (this one) to visit another. I was surprised to see that because it’s against the rules in most forums and it seemed kind of brazen.”

You still don’t understand the gravity of the situation, when the forum gets abandoned by people in charge, the place begins to decay over time. It seems to bother you that I am trying to save this forum, when you spend time with your sideshow remarks complaining I am being brazen, thin skinned, while the place has been abandoned, then it WILL eventually crash. I have seen this in several forums I was a member in, I brought it up HERE:

===

It took the owner in 2017 SIX months to reply my question, “Where is the owner?”

He stopped posting in July 2018, stopped visiting last year.

===

Not once have I called you names, be abusive to you in anyway, I keep replying you with the effort of trying to get you to understand that this place deserves a rescue, I WANT to save this place, while you seem disinterested in saving it, you write:

“Even if this forum goes down (“crashes”) and most others start posting on your site, I probably won’t join them because your reactions tell me here that you have a very thin skin, you take offense at the slightest mistake, and you’re like a dog with a bone.”

I would never chose you to be a moderator if you think so little of this place. You are so easily bothered by my civil replies.

Cheers.

Found the server for this forum, now trying to reach the owner through the server.