Jordan extremist praises boston bombing

AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — The head of an extremist Jordanian Muslim Salafi group said early Tuesday that he was “happy to see the horror in America” after the explosions in Boston.
“American blood isn’t more precious than Muslim blood,” said Mohammad al-Chalabi, who was convicted in an al-Qaida-linked plot to attack U.S. and other Western diplomatic missions in Jordan in 2003.

Jordan extremist praises Boston bombing
Let me see Muslims attack us and then cry victim.

He isn’t praising it in the quote

See, I’m a bit torn. We had JOrdanians on the OEF/OIF team. I think in instances like this, there will always be an assclown that will ululate and hand out candy to kids and dance in the streets.

The spiteful bastage that I am says that’s reason enough to cut all foreign aid to that country. The freedom loving American in me says they should be able to say what they want.

In this case, Spiteful Bastage wins, for now anyways.

Looks like he was

UNTRugby beat me to the punch. “Happy to see the horror in America” sounds like praise to me.

We don’t know that Islamist Militants were responsible, I’m sure this guy wished he was, though.

It could have been Neo-Nazis, Anarchists, a cult, a lone crazy guy, any number of motives