Journalists complain they can't handle 4 more years of Trump

aw…lets give it to them anyway.

1 Like

“They can’t handle…” What does that even mean.

It’s exhausting, poor babies.

[quote]“I don’t know anybody who wants to do another four years of this news cycle,” a senior CNN producer says. The first year of the Trump presidency was a year of calibration for the nation’s top journalists, who learned to keep up with a politician who revels in exhausting the press corps, launching news cycles with early-morning, late night and weekend tweets.

The next two years, 2018 and 2019, were even more exhausting, as journalists scrambled to cover government shutdowns, congressional hearings, a Supreme Court nomination, the president’s flirtation with North Korea, the Mueller Report and impeachment.[/quote]

They cite exhaustion and mental …anguish?? well I can see that. Every scheme, plan, plot, false accusation, made up charge, coup…has failed. Of course they’re exhausted. Nothing has worked.

2 Likes

think about the 2nd or 3rd year of his next term will be like…give them a soft room and some kleenex’s.

1 Like

‘DELETED’

on second thought…not a good idea.

Oh…just think election night. If it is half as good as 2016 we’ll be posting about it for years.

Lordy he HAS to win

Here’s a thought … resign and allow people who are fair and and objective report the news. You can go get a job for companies that sell chicken and bull manure. That’s what you have been shoveling for the last three and a half years.

You will not be missed … at least I won’t miss you.

2 Likes