Justin Trudeau's elbowing incident leaves House in an uproar

Justin Trudeau’s elbowing incident leaves House in an uproar - Politics - CBC News

This is like something from Trumps campaign. Politicians being politicians went overboard with their response, it was hardly an elbow and I don’t think he realized the NDP MP was there. Regardless, this is a big controversy in Canada, prompting multiple apologies for the “manhandling” accusation.

Can’t stand the guy…he’ll destroy Canada. He IS destroying Canada. How did he get the position in the first place? Are Canadians happy with him? Anyway, what led up to it was stupid and childish. I don’t think he hurt her intentionally but I think he didn’t care if he did elbow someone.

I dunno… I mean, I look at the video, the way she twists, when she twists, how his body is facing, the dude in front of the camera which obscures everything… despite the commentator, I can’t “clearly” see anything.

[quote=“shockedcanadian, post:1, topic:48767”]
Justin Trudeau’s elbowing incident leaves House in an uproar - Politics - CBC News

This is like something from Trumps campaign. Politicians being politicians went overboard with their response, it was hardly an elbow and I don’t think he realized the NDP MP was there. Regardless, this is a big controversy in Canada, prompting multiple apologies for the “manhandling” accusation.
[/quote]Justin TrueDope is immature. But even TrueDope the Smarter (or Pierre) was prone to total disrespect of those who didn’t agree with him. See “Salmon Arm Salute” or Urban Dictionary: Trudeau Salute. Or his father’s saying “f*** y**” in Parliament, translated by the press as “fuddle-duddle.”