Kasich, the spoiler, says Trump has created a “toxic environment”?

See Kasich: Trump has created ‘toxic environment’

”SHARONVILLE, Ohio — Gov. John Kasich condemned Donald Trump for creating a “toxic environment” that has led supporters and protesters to “come together in violence” on Saturday, but he stopped short of saying he would not support the Republican rival if Trump secures the party’s presidential nomination.”

The truth is, our Washington Establishment, which Kasich has been part of for many years, and is now their recruited talking sock puppet, has created the “toxic environment” in which American Citizens are sick and tired of the Establishment’s open border/amnesty crap; making American citizens tax slaves to support the economic needs of million upon millions of foreigners who have invaded their county’s borders; and are losing their jobs to illegal aliens who work off the books, below the going wage and avoid paying taxes on their earned wages. This is how Kasich’s beloved illegal aliens compete with American citizens for jobs. And this does not even take into account how Kasich’s beloved illegals have destroyed many of our local public schools, bankrupted emergency rooms which they use for their medical needs, and have drained local communities of scarce resources which were meant for American taxpaying citizens. The truth is, neither Donald Trump, nor Ted Cruz has created this “toxic environment” in which American citizens have finally decided to resist the Establishment.

Let us not forget that John Kasich, the spoiler, was all in favor of and did in fact vote to give amnesty to about 1 million plus illegals back in 1986. And now he is back and has thrown a monkey wrench into our political process to intentionally prevent voters to elect a candidate who rejects giving amnesty to tens of millions more illegal entrants who have invaded our borders and are inflicting devastating, social, financial and political consequences upon American tax-paying citizens. This is the “toxic environment” which John Kasich has helped to produce, not Donald Trump or Ted Cruz, both of whom have dared to speak out against the Establishment’s and Kasich’s love affair with illegal entrants.

It is absolutely stunning how brazen our Republican Party Leadership is in recruiting John Kasich, a slithering snake, for the sole purpose of syphoning enough votes to prevent Trump or Cruz to gain the necessary number of votes to be the Republican Party candidate. And Kasich has the nerve to talk about creating a “toxic environment”?

JWK

To support John Kasich or Hillary Clinton is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

What do I care about the Establishment’s third string quarterback? He said some words, hurray. They have meaning only if you bother listening to them. His opinion is about as important as the senior senator from Connecticut(whoever that may be).

Well, you should care because Kasich is the face of the Establishment, just like Hillary Clinton is, both of whom are working to keep the Establishment’s iron fist around the necks of the American people while carrying out our global governance crowd’s agenda.

JWK

To support John Kasich or Hillary Clinton is to support our Global Governance Crowd and their WTO, NAFTA, GATT, and CAFTA, all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

The Establishment is impotent. I think the fact that Trump and Cruz combine to nearly 3/4 of the vote, would prove this.

Hopefully he joins forces with Cruz.

Great idea. That will certainly seal the deal for the Donald.

I doubt it. Try to focus on the FACT that more people have routinely voted for candidates OTHER than Trump than have voted FOR Trump–and many of his votes are from people who’ll NEVER support him with their votes in the General. In a word…DEMOCRATS who know that the only remaining candidate that Hillary is CERTAIN to defeat in November is Donald Trump, Jr.

I think a better move would be for Donald to pick Carly Fiorina as his running mate, and strike a secret deal with Cruz, perhaps his nomination to the Supreme Court.

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation." ____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

Cruz would be a GREAT SCOTUS Justice! However, I think he’d be an even greater President. If both Kasich AND Rubio would throw their delegates to Cruz, Trump would go down in flames and we’d see a REAL Republican as the next POTUS. Will that happen? I doubt it. Both Kasich and Rubio are hand-puppets for the GOP establishment-types in D.C. and they do NOT want to see a Cruz presidency because they know he’ll undo all the harm Obama has done…with GOP cooperation.

Let us think strategically. Hillary must be defeated! And you are correct that Rubio and Kasich are talking sock puppets representing the Establishment which also must be defeated.

The best place for Cruz would be on our Supreme Court, or as the United States AG.

Carly Fiorina would not only throw a monkey wrench in Hillary’s identity politics with women, but Carly, as a female, is the best selection to confront Hillary on the issues.

As for Trump, give him credit for increasing Republican voter turnout, and let Carly and Cruz groom him to be more presidential.

HILLARY AND HER BAND OF THUGS MUST BE DEFEATED AT ALL COST. We may need to hold our noses and vote strategically!

THIS MAY BE THE LAST CHANCE TO SAVE OUR REPUBLIC FROM THE REPUBLICAN/DEMOCRAT ESTABLISHMENT!

JWK

To support John Kasich or Hillary Clinton is to support our*** Global Governance Crowd ***and their WTO, NAFTA, GATT, and CAFTA, all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

Unfortunately, in EVERY match-up between Trump and Hillary, Trump LOSES to Hillary–and by pretty substantial margins!

I have seen other polls in which Trump wins. But we are not talking about Trump. We are now talking about Trump and Carly Fiorina being on the same ticket. I think the polls would dramatically change, and do so in favor of a Trump/Fiorina ticket.

JWK

Kasich wants the VP spot and I am sure he intends to leverage himself into a place on the ticket by using his delegates as a bargaining chip. I think he figures the nominee will be Trump - notice that when Trump announced he would not participate in the next debate, Kasich immediately followed suit. If Kasich were serious about seeking the first place on the ticket he would have shown up even if no one else did.

Kasich is there for one purpose, and one purpose only, which has been dictated to him by the Republican/Democrat Establishment. His mission is to prevent Cruz or Trump from getting the required number of delegates which would prevent a contested convention which leaves the door open for the Establishment to give the nomination to their man!

JWK

[quote=“johnwk, post:12, topic:48465”]
I have seen other polls in which Trump wins. But we are not talking about Trump. We are now talking about Trump and Carly Fiorina being on the same ticket. I think the polls would dramatically change, and do so in favor of a Trump/Fiorina ticket.

JWK
[/quote]I have never seen a single poll in which Trump beats Hillary–except a “poll” taken of Trump voters, perhaps. ALL of the established polls show her losing (or in one, tying) every other GOP possibility EXCEPT Trump. One early poll showed her losing to Carly Fiorina by 2 points, 51 to 49!

I don’t see any way Kasich is there at the behest of “the establishment” to “blow up” the chances of both Trump and Cruz. ONLY Trump or Cruz arrives at the convention with enough delegates to even be close to having the delegates necessary to win the nomination.

For the so-called establishment to wrangle a theft of the nomination from both Trump and Cruz at the convention would accomplish 2 things:

First, it would signal the end of the Republican Party and likely trigger the formation of a 3rd Party.

Second, certainly Trump supporters and no doubt many Cruz supporters would take a walk in November, effectively handing the election to Clinton.

So, the “establishment’s” strategy is to destroy the Republican Party and assure Hillary Clinton wins the presidency? That makes absolutely no sense.

I was thinking this too, but he has since quite forcefully denied this.

He thinks he can take cruz’s spot as #2 as much if the remaining states are friendlier to him.

They don’t want to destroy the GOP but they don’t want to win with Trump or Cruz. One of their talking points is that Trump will lead the party to defeat; their real fear is that he wins. They are OK with Hillary winning. There are many in the Republican and Democrat party who are true believers. There are also many powerful people in both parties that use liberalism and conservatism as vehicles for their personal political careers. Hillary is one of those. If elected, she will toss her base a few bones, enough to keep them onboard for her re-election, but she will not rock the boat of the Wall Street - K Street - Pennsylvania Avenue gravy train. Trump or Cruz will rock the boat.

The more forcefully a candidate denies what appears to be an obvious conclusion, the more likely it is that conclusion is correct.

It is true the Republican elites are in an ape-sh*t panic over Trump and are doing what they can to derail his nomination. However . . .

How do they get a significant portion - probably 70% of the rank and file of the Party - to roll over and accept the theft of the nomination from both Cruz and Trump without destroying the Party? Rank and file Republicans are PISSED at the Republican Party to begin with - that’s why Cruz and Trump have been kicking the ass of the other candidates. Outside of Ohio, Kasich has typically been a single digit vote getter.

There is no way in hell Republican voters would stand for what you are suggesting. The GOP knows this. Want proof? Romney just endorsed Cruz. If Cruz was realty smart he would tell Romney to stick it in his ear - and yes, using precisely those words.