Katrina Pierson on CNN

Watch Trump Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson annihilate the liberal media. This woman is a rock star in the making.

Fantastic, this girl proves, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that Donald Trump knows how to hire the absolute best person for the job. I am almost at the point where Trump is my first choice for president. We need to save Ted Cruz for the Supreme Court where he can work to get us back to a constitutional republic for decades.

The media is going to be a lot more careful about their choice of interviewees after the drubbing on this video.

Yep, Trump apparently knows how to get the right person for the job - a mega fold improvement over the current ZERO!

Still have not decided, but Trump is looking better!

[quote=“old_dog, post:2, topic:47909”]
Fantastic, this girl proves, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that Donald Trump knows how to hire the absolute best person for the job. I am almost at the point where Trump is my first choice for president. We need to save Ted Cruz for the Supreme Court where he can work to get us back to a constitutional republic for decades.
[/quote]Gag…puke…you guy are stark.raving.mad…

Skeptic, did you really watch the whole video? As the Franciscan nuns always told me half a century ago: “Tell the truth and shame the devil.”

[quote=“freedomnut, post:3, topic:47909”]
The media is going to be a lot more careful about their choice of interviewees after the drubbing on this video.Yep, Trump apparently knows how to get the right person for the job - a mega fold improvement over the current ZERO!Still have not decided, but Trump is looking better!
[/quote]He needs to hire the best money can buy because he can barely manage a coherent sentence.

Well we have a person now as president who can not talk without a teleprompter so what was the point?

SHAZZAM SAM!!! She knocked it out of the park. What a very well poised, intelligent woman with a solid grasp of THE FACTS. lol

And, gawd, what an elitist snob interviewing her. <In the most persnickety voice imaginable> 'Perhaps the disconnect is due to my having been college educated, and therefore, far smarter than everyone else.'
The only thing Pierson - probably wisely - neglected to tell him is that he didn’t need any help, least of all, Trump’s, when it came to pointing out how distrusted CNN is.
But at least she interjected how low a viewership that station has. lol.