Ken Burns Lies About Tea Party

I have been to local Tea Party rallies. Never once did I hear any racist terms, certainly not any like Ken Burns alleges. He uses the weasel term that “a friend” heard this. Could you imagine hearing a racist say Obama was the “other”? Actually, the use of describing Obama as the “other” is used by the Left.

Ken Burns Blasts Tea Party for Rampant Use of ‘N-word’

I will never watch another one of his documentaries. I question his professional integrity after he put forward these egregious lies.

It is the usual condemnation by anonymity.

Much ado about nothing. He’s still a brilliant filmmaker that has produced fantastic documentaries.

OSB, that does not excuse his hatchet job on the Tea Party/

[quote=“njc17, post:4, topic:37386”]
OSB, that does not excuse his hatchet job on the Tea Party/
[/quote] Well ya know artists and entertainers do and say things all the time that piss off someone or another. If I got riled up over actors and musicians comments and opinions about various things, I’d never watch movies or listen to music ever again.

Well ya know, you’re probably right, silly me.

So, there you have it. Liberals believe that lying about the Tea Party is excusable and acceptable.

Nothing new here. Move along now.

Oh, the outrage…:mad:

Liberals believe that lying about anything is excusable and acceptable.

Provided that it promotes their agenda. The down playing of these lies within this thread is evidence of that.

Allow me: “So, there you have it. Liberals believe that lying is excusable and acceptable.” They don’t care what its about

I stand corrected.

Who would have thought Ken Burns would drop to Michael Moore’s level. Not that he hasn’t been biased in the past but outright lies have been beyond his normal view.

A liberal shows their true character. What a surprize?!

Actually, they don’t think it’s excusable and acceptable unless it’s by them; there would be mushroom clouds coming out of the top of their heads if someone on the right (real or imagined) gets caught in a lie. For that matter, they have mushroom clouds coming out of the top of their heads if someone on the right tells the truth…

I don’t see why this is such a suprise as the Tea Party has been slammed with accusations of racism before.

I’ve watched my last Ken Burns documentary.

I will stand corrected on that, you are right!

[quote=“OldStyleBlues, post:16, topic:37386”]
I don’t see why this is such a suprise as the Tea Party has been slammed with accusations of racism before.
[/quote]Without a shred of evidence.

[quote=“Tiny1, post:19, topic:37386”]
Without a shred of evidence.
[/quote]You do remember that racist white guy with the gun at a tea party event?

The media took a clipped shot of this guy and claimed he was white as well as there are no black people at this events