Kerry: Iranians Releasing Footage of Sailors Made Me 'Angry'

Secretary of State John Kerry has expressed his discontent with the Iranians releasing footage of the 10 U.S. sailors captured last week, which likely violated the Geneva Convention.
“I was very angry. I was very, very frustrated and angry that that was released," hetold John Berman on CNN’s “New Day” on Monday.
In case you missed it, the footage showed our sailors on their knees with their hands behind their heads being held at gunpoint by Iranian troops. According to the Navy, the troops were also held under machine gunpoint from responding ships.

Kerry: Iranians Releasing Footage of Sailors Made Me ‘Angry’ - Leah Barkoukis

I am sure Kerry is more upset that once again the Iranians have shown the complete disdain they have for this administration and how they worked to use it as a propaganda vehicle to heap ridicule again on our nation.

Kerry in his grief will have to do something like give more money or something so that the Iranians can spread their terrorist activities as well as further their atomtic bomb building.

Kerry - “I was very angry, very frustrated”. John, news flash - the Iranians don’t give a sh*t. They purposely humiliated you, the punk who appointed you, the United States and the military personnel who knelt in front of their Iranian Guard captors.

You, Johnny, and the butt-punk who appointed you need to understand that the images and film posted on the internet by Iran is what really makes it easy for ISIS and other such cretin groups to recruit new thugs.

What a sorry POS.

Poor old Kerry, they made you look like the idiot that you are.

Maybe he should show them his medals for self inflicted “wounds”