KKK Holds 4th Annual Family Hatefest in Pilot Knob – Kids Invited

It’s a family affair – of hate
The Ku Klux Klan held their Fourth Annual Preserve Our Heritage Picnic Saturday inPilot Knob, Missouri, a town in southeast Missouri, population 946.

KKK Holds 4th Annual Family Hatefest in Pilot Knob – Kids Invited (Video) | The Gateway Pundit
Another phenomeno********n that I believe is on the rise is the reemergence of the KKK. Obama with his views and the support of the democrats have brought racial hate to the forefront again. The ranks are probably swelling all through the efforts of Obama.

Citizens are arming themselves against a government that is perceived to be against them.

Daily I read stories where the government wants more surveillance and authority over citizens lives. There is an effort to strip citizens of the lawful ownership of firearms.

Homeland Security has asked for more power to watch over citizens. Now the GAO is investigating why DHS needs all this ammo. Frankly there is disbelief that the numbers given for ammo being on hand is real.

Rand Paul is talking about the book 1984. A book that paints a picture of a government that even had cameras in people’s homes and were totally a police state. Another book that comes to mind in ****Fahrenheit 451 in which books were burned.

******Politicians have tried to pass bills that would limit the speech of others and the internet has been attacked and sites taken down. Does it seem that our country would not block content that it does not want seen like it is in some other countries.

What about the government wanting the internet companies to give people’s viewing habits to them? Right now the government is proposing to fine these companies if they do not comply.**

Heh! The Democratic Ku Klux Klan!

Are they accepting Catholics yet? :wink:

No worse than the Black Panthers, but I bet they get worse press coverage.

Children invited! The poor children, seriously, imagine being a child and being dragged into these things against your will.

I brought my daughter to Tea party rallies, and she goes to gun shows with me. She has fun, especially if you buy her the candied pecans, or cashews.
This though… I’m not into this kind of caca. I hate assclowns, but I don’t associate a race with assclownism.

From the OP:

In a speech they said they had to go to court to get permission to hold a rally in a place where anybody else could rent for $30.

Last I heard, people have a right to freedom of association in this country. If this were a Tea Party, or maybe even a Dem, rally, most who consider themselves ‘Constitutonalists’ would have a problem with this.
I do.

Has nothing whatever to do with whether I agree with their policies or not.

And, “Hatefest?” Good grief. I worry more about armadillos digging holes in my yard than I do about that bunch.

Don’t underestimate Armadillos, they’re crafty creatures with a hidden mean streak and, in the spirit of being an odd-looking animal, generally have a chip on their shoulder. Be Warned!

[quote=“FloridaLibertarian, post:6, topic:39263”]
Don’t underestimate Armadillos, they’re crafty creatures with a hidden mean streak and, in the spirit of being an odd-looking animal, generally have a chip on their shoulder. Be Warned!
[/quote]LOL. But I live in AR, so I can promise you I don’t. (underestimate them, I mean.)Which is also where the KKK once had it’s grand pubah.Like I said, I worry more about armadillos.

No one here was invited? How weird! Gateway Pundit Jim Hoft is a Catholic, IIRC, so I don’t think he was invited, either.

The point I was making was that with Obama such hate groups are growing. People who would normally not be prejudiced would turn that way because how they see this government ignore black on other race violence. Being told you are a racist all the time does not endear people to your cause

[quote=“samspade, post:9, topic:39263”]
The point I was making was that with Obama such hate groups are growing. People who would normally not be prejudiced would turn that way because how they see this government ignore black on other race violence. Being told you are a racist all the time does not endear people to your cause
[/quote] When’s the last time you heard of a KKK member responsible for a ‘hate’ crime, or doing anything outright hateful TO anyone?

Are you asking only Sam, or is this an open question?

We have lots of Klan activity in La still. I recall a case not too long ago in Pearl River area, a potential female recruit decided she didn’t want to go through with the initiation and backed out. They killed her for it.
Police: Woman Shot Dead Trying to Leave KKK Initiation | Fox News

Anyhow, lots of anecdotals and so forth, but that one made the news.

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1079469138/armadillo-7.jpg

[quote=“JStang, post:11, topic:39263”]
Are you asking only Sam, or is this an open question?We have lots of Klan activity in La still. I recall a case not too long ago in Pearl River area, a potential female recruit decided she didn’t want to go through with the initiation and backed out. They killed her for it.Police: Woman Shot Dead Trying to Leave KKK Initiation | Fox NewsAnyhow, lots of anecdotals and so forth, but that one made the news.
[/quote]Nah, it was open-ended. And I was going to thank you for the heads up, but for this tidbit from the article:

Authorities said the group’s members called themselves the “Dixie Brotherhood.” Mark Pitcavage, director of investigative research for the Anti-Defamation League, said the Dixie Brotherhood appears to be a small, loosely organized group of people. “This is not what I would call an established Klan group,” he said. “The Klan has a pretty high association with violence. Some of these guys are just crooks, sociopaths.” But the sheriff said the public shouldn’t feel endangered. “I can’t imagine anyone feeling endangered or at risk by any one of these kooks,” Strain said.

[quote=“FloridaLibertarian, post:6, topic:39263”]
[/quote] I’ve seen a full-grown man stand on an armadillo, and the nasty thing actually carry his weight. Those nasty critters tear up our yard something awful. Blek. shoot ‘em ever’ chance I get.