Kremlin hacked HildaBeast

May 6, 2016
**Kremlin War Erupts Over Release Of Top Secret Hillary Clinton Emails **
By: [COLOR=windowtext]Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers[/COLOR]
[COLOR=windowtext]An intriguing Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today suggests that a “war of words” has broken out between the Director of the Federal Security Service (FSB) Alexander Bortnikov and Chairwoman of the Council of Federation Valentina Matviyenko over the issue of releasing to the Western media tens-of-thousands of top secret and classified emails obtained by the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) from the private, but unsecured, computer (email server) belonging to former US Secretary of State, and present American presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton. [Note: Words appearing in quotes are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=windowtext]According to this report, beginning in 2011, SVR intelligence analysts began “serious/concerning” monitoring of a Romanian computer hacker named Marcel Lazăr Lehel (aka Guccifer) after he attempted, unsuccessfully, to break into the computer system of the Federation funded RT television network. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=windowtext]Following SVR procedures for the monitoring of international computer hackers, this report continues, Guccifer’s activities were followed and recorded (both physically and electronically) allowing these intelligence analysts, in 2013, to not only detect his breaking into the private computer of Secretary Clinton, but allowing the SVR to copy all of its contents too. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=windowtext]
MORE

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2036.htm

[/COLOR]

Well, 170 - That secret and top secret emails/information were exposed to possible hacking is undeniable. That Clinton was responsible for setting up and maintaining an unauthorized server and responsible for deliberately mishandling secret information and for exposing it to foreign agents is simply undeniable.

That said, there is more of a chance you or I will be indicted for this than Hillary Clinton. We have a corrupt government, a corrupt Democrat candidate for president and it is likely that more than 50% of the electorate in the United States don’t give a sh*t.

On that singular point I must disagree…

50% of the electorate in the United States is too stupid to know or understand!

Oh, I misunderstood. When I read about her being “hacked”, I got a “better” impression, albeit the wrong one. :grin:

Now we know, she deliberately set up a private server for state secrets (Illegal), and I would like to know, HOW did the other nations know? Random chance? I really don’t like her, I truly believe she needs to be in prison, but this story smells awfully fishy to me.

I agree. The premise I heard, and it seems logical, is that there was a quid-pro-quo, Chinese funny-money to that equally funny “foundation” with but three charity recipients - the Clintoons. For all that money, Madame set up a private server - free from tracking or security protocols of the State Department - and did ALL her business on it. The charity and personal data was to be her Plausible Deniablity - and to create a cloud of detritus behind which the critical, Top-Secret government-business emails lie.

Now, that done, either the Russians ALSO gave the “foundation” or Madame money, or else their people just busted in. EITHER way…TREASON.

If we were serious about protecting this nation, its officials, its people, its State Secrets…Madame would have been hanged months ago. And it may yet come to be - these are not trivial things, and there will probably be more repercussion than just one dead sodomite ambassador. Eventually the public or a cadre of patriot revolutionaries will RISE UP - possibly after outside attack.

I would not want to be Barry Soetoro in the coming months and years.

This is easier than you think. The USA targets individuals all the time with their tools.

NSA tapped German Chancellery for decades, WikiLeaks claims | US news | The Guardian

The story is entirely believable. Computer security is an illusion.

Sorcha Faal is still around?