Latest Scientific Finding

I was always good at math and science. The holiday weekend produced a slow news cycle, so I decided to apply mathematics and science in an effort to define the essence of this presidential election.

I am proud to announce I was successful and to share my findings with you.

I determined that if one runs in a tight circle at a speed of 99 meters/mil-sec it is theoretically possible for one to screw oneself. Or, one can avoid the physical effort and simply vote for Hillary Clinton.

**I determined that if one runs in a tight circle at a speed of 99 meters/mil-sec it is theoretically possible for one to screw oneself. Or, one can avoid the physical effort and simply vote for Hillary Clinton. **
I’m past the age where I can “run” anywhere. But I’m a lot closer to doing that than voting for Hillary.
Oh & TRUMPS leading in a CNN poll. (As I predicted a while back).

Well, Old Tex, it is becoming a tighter race. I would like to think the average voter would reject Clinton when it’s all said and done, but I have disdain for the average voter. The debates might become the deciding factor. Or, we could get an "October surprise, or we could screw ourselves - it’s pretty much up for grabs.

The Democrats come into this race because of the Electoral College. They have California and New York in the bag before the first vote is cast. That makes these national polls very misleading. In fact Trump has a narrow path to victory that requires him to take most all of the toss up states.

The October surprise that I fear is that Hillary withdraws for health reasons. They go with Tim Kaine whose main qualifications for many disillusioned unenthusiastic democrats, independents and regrettably some brainwashed republicans will be:

1. He is not a serial liar.

2. He is not corrupt.

3. He is not Donald Trump.

He might be unbeatable while Hillary is still very vulnerable.

Live long and prosper you evil witch!

I believe that it’s the independent voters that will win this race for Trump.
I thought about my statement & figured that I should add this…
I believe that Trump will win the popular vote by a bigger margin than expected. On the other hand I have no idea how the electoral system will go.
That does bring up another question or two. I’ve heard that people are leaving CA & several other states in droves. I “assume” CA will probably gain people because of illegals. I do wonder if the number of electoral votes will change in some states?
I also wonder if the migration will change the political makeup of some of those states?

> The October surprise that I fear is that Hillary withdraws for health reasons.

The only thing that would cause Hillary to withdraw from this race would be death. She’s been lusting after the presidency for more than 20 years.

Ever since she said she would never run for the presidency.