LDS church endorses vax

To provide personal protection from such severe infections, we urge individuals to be vaccinated. Available vaccines have proven to be both safe and effective.
We can win this war if everyone will follow the wise and thoughtful recommendations of medical experts and government leaders

This is an excerpt from a mass email sent out by the LDS church leaders yesterday.

WTF?

Psaki with her gay vax video and fauci are now wise leaders? I’m upset about this. Now the Mormon leadership are endorsing the vax? I was under the impression the vax is neither safe nor effective. Did I just wake up in a nightmare? This sounds like church leaders trying to get people back into church so they can pay tithing rather than looking out for the welfare of their constituency. But now I guess it’s official from Jesus himself? Get the vax?

what the hell? My parents are LDS members. I’ve texted them about this but so far no response. My mother is extremely anti-vax I’m interested what she thinks of her leaders who actually personally like, talk face to face with Jesus everyday. Jesus endorses the vax now? … what-the-hell-just-happened

What do you expect, they keep sending Willard to the Senate.

Yeah. I can’t help but think they want all their members to get vaxed so they can show up to church on sunday and keep paying that tithing money. The libs found a strange ally yesterday is all I can say.

If the vax is “safe and effective” then why have I seen video footage of people going into convulsions after getting it, and why at my job do we all have to wear masks again when vaxed people could go maskless for the past month? Nothing has changed for the unvaccinated but the vaxed people literally are mandated to wear masks again.

Why is a religion even opening their mouths about this

You need to recall that Senator Romney is a Mormon. I doubt that he is going to advise against the vaccine.

I’m mildly upset about this because I used to be mormon and my parents still are. “safe and effective” given to us by “our wise leaders”