LGBT community 'rewriting history' for propaganda

With “gay” activists now claiming a popular American song is actually a “lesbian anthem,” a California legal group is urging parents to respond.

Homosexual activists are telling students that “America the Beautiful,” penned by Katharine Lee Bates,is a lesbian anthem. They claim Bates, who never married and never claimed to be a lesbian, is a key LGBT figure because she lived with a female colleague for many years. Bates has also been added to a list of lesbian,gay, bisexual and transgender people as part of the LGBT community’s observation of October as “LGBT History Month”.

[FONT=Times New Roman] LGBT community ‘rewriting history’ for propaganda[/FONT]

I have been watching a BarbaraStanwych marathon and I went to wiki and it was implied she may have beenbisexual even though any affairs documented she had were with men. While doing a little research on the subject of history manipulation by those who want to present their own point I have noticed the left has tried to demonize the Christian view as trying to rewrite history when in fact it is themselves who want to ignore history.

Yeah, they’ve even tried to paint Lincoln as a homosexual because he was once known to share a bed with another man. I guess that makes my half-brother & half-sister homosexual - because before either of them was married, they came to visit us with their prospective mates, and the two men shared a bed, and the two women shared a bed.

See SusannaHarriff

People have been claiming that about Bates since the 1970s. The real question is why does it matter? Did she do anything that even resembled something for the gay movement? No? Then she wasn’t a figure in the LGBT movement, and claiming she was a lesbian is unfounded and stupid.

[quote=“Susanna, post:2, topic:37501”]
Yeah, they’ve even tried to paint Lincoln as a homosexual because he was once known to share a bed with another man. I guess that makes my half-brother & half-sister homosexual - because before either of them was married, they came to visit us with their prospective mates, and the two men shared a bed, and the two women shared a bed.

See SusannaHarriff

[/quote]One of my hobbies I like to do while watching old movies is looking up the actors and it does not surprise me any more when I see some allegation of some well known actor being labeled gay because he shared expenses with other male actors.

It’s worth noting that whenever anyone suggests that Hitler may have been gay or bi, the LGBT community labels them as a bigot.

In order to justify the LGBT agenda they have to label everyone as a one.

But the reality is only about 3-7% of any population is. That is if you BUY that its not by choice. However the LGBT crowd always wants it both ways, if you tell them its by choice they will argue and say no, they cannot help it, so its by nature, but if you say its by nature then they want to argue and say is by choice. Of course there is the ‘fringe’ that engage by choice as they are so desperately seeking some place in life for acceptance or whatever…

No matter, they mostly pick figures that are long since dead and gone on which to hang the homo crown on. The military has no shortage of them at all ranks and its well known. But we are a results oriented organization. The result is they come work do their job and go home like the rest of us. Get to know them and they open up. I have known them from Pfc to full Col. But Congress has stepped in and what you have now is the what the govt created which is victims. Now they don’t get promoted and of course its because you are a bigot. I suspect that in today’s environ there are not or in the process of establishing quota’s for LGVT just like we have them for the rest of the minorities…

That’s one thing that urks me about the more vocal homosexual activists. You hear “gay and proud” out of one side of their mouths, and “sexual orientation, not choice” out of the other. If it isn’t a choice, then you cannot rightfully take pride in it. It would be as ridiculous as for me to say that I’m a proud white male. It’s what I am; nothing more, nothing less.