Liberal Chick gets college students to sign pressure cooker ban

Liberal chick is awesome!

[Liberal Chick Gets College Students to Sign Pressure Cooker Ban! - Clash Daily :: Clash Daily](http://clashdaily.com/2013/04/liberal-chick-gets-college-students-to-sign-pressure-cooker-ban/)

I mean she is kind of lying but whatever. You could get people to sign a petition for anything though.

Make them believe that by doing so they can feel better about themselves because they are “helping others” and Liberals will sign their first-born away.

Whenever I see someone with a clipboard, I pretend to talk on my phone.

Also, lol “bomb materials.” If you’re going to make a point, don’t lie to make it.

Is this…legit?

It’s like the dihydrogen monoxide petition.

She did not lie, her ice breaker was “would you sign a petition to ban bomb materials” but she was absolutely clear that pressure cookers was the specific “bomb material” that would be “banned”.

A couple people argued the ludicrous idea but the brain dead Liberals with no critical thinking skills just jumped on board like they do with every stupid Statist idea.

She made no mention of pressure cookers to more than a few. We also didn’t see footage of those who refused to sign it, i.e. the street interview method.

As usual you are completely incapable of admitting the real caliber of Liberals ability to think. The video was edited for time but it was crystal clear that she was discussing pressure cookers with every person.

If you have to ignore every fact and verifiable mindset of those with your opinions in order to keep embracing your opinions then why not just embrace an opinion that can withstand scrutiny?

Well one, I oppose gun bans. Two, if you can’t see how street interviews are dishonest, or calling a pressure cooking “bomb materials” is dishonest, I don’t know what to say.

It was misleading perhaps, but pressure cookers were used to make the bombs in the Boston Marathon bombing, and it’s been pretty widely in the news. I think this illustrates the lack of critical thinking of those who signed on to the petition (not that I haven’t had an excess of credulity).

Calling a pressure cooker “bomb materials” is no more ludicrous than calling a firearm an “assault weapon” or an opinion “hate speech” or a certain crime a “hate crime”.

The Left does this ALL the time, they shift their focus from the real issue and embrace a fake issue that will further their goals of censoring opposing opinions and stripping 2nd Amendment Rights from law abiding citizens. That is why these brain dead Lemmings signed this petition knowing full well what it would do, they are indoctrinated Liberals who see all actions of government force over the people as an improvement over Liberty and therefore a good idea.

At least an assault weapon brings about an image of a gun. “Bomb materials” is not a pressure cooking. You know, a thing for cooking.

Only because of a bogus media-coined term. “Assault weapon” is a corruption of “assault rifle” (which has a very specific definition) and was coined for a blanket-term to cover any nasty-looking combat or combat-style firearm that they thought they might be able to demonize.

In other words, you will criticize this girls effort even though she was perfectly clear about what she was “banning/regulating” and why but you will search like a starving dog looking for a breadcrumb to find a way to attach credibility to the obviously “intended to mislead” tactics of the Extreme Left.

If nothing else you are consistent.

Flippin’ hilarious. As Penn Jillette said, people naturally want to be joiners. And drawn to the siren song of anyone who promises to “do something” about a problem.

RET’s wrong, of course, in suggesting it’s only liberals who suffer from this affliction. But it’s a hoot to listen to these sillies.

[quote=“Jazzhead, post:17, topic:39282”]

RET’s wrong, of course, **in suggesting it’s only liberals who suffer from this affliction. **
[/quote]Certainly, but RET didn’t say it was only liberals.

That is why these brain dead Lemmings signed this petition knowing full well what it would do, they are indoctrinated Liberals who see all actions of government force over the people as an improvement over Liberty and therefore a good idea.

He at least implies that being liberal is the cause for gullibility.

I “implied” no such thing, I stated with absolute clarity that being gullible is what causes Liberalism.

A statement that I can prove as many times as needed by simply engaging a Liberal in debate and reading what they write.