Liberal racism

Today we all would agree that every racial slurs against any ethnical group are to be deplored. But when I walk down the streets, I see one of such utterances after the other sprayed on the house walls: “f*** the police”, “eat the rich”, kill your boss”, “all cops are bastards”.
While panic erupts if someone may have heard the n-word, nobody cares about this liberal expression of hostility and insult. Social-Psychology defines discrimination as “Any negative behaviour directed toward an individual based on his or her group membership” "and that’s precisely what we’re dealing with here.

The fact is that “liberal racism” or at least liberal discrimination is existing. And if we want to create a great and sophisticated society we can’t tolerate insulting and humiliating statements against any distinct group - Not even against liberal enemy stereotypes.

Sorry but while agree don’t call people names, we do have a 1st Amend. Instead what we have is that the left and the minorities can do as they please under freedom of law, whereas we as white and or conservative cannot!

Quite true, 17 Oaks! There has ALWAYS --at least in my 75 years on the planet-- a distinct double standard between the left and conservatives in this country. The press literally hounded Joe McCarthy into alcoholism and an early demise in support of the communists and communist-sympathizers in our government…only to find out decades later that he was dead-bang RIGHT. Without the rise of CONSERVATIVE news sources, we probably would NEVER have learned the truth.

Wasn’t I saying exactly the same? The freedom of speech shouldn’t be restricted (legally). But – from a standpoint of moral – we should avoid calling people names and contemptuous expressions: Don’t say the n-word! Don’t say: f**k the police!

I just wanted to address exactly this. I wrote: “while panic erupts if someone may have heard the n-word, nobody cares about this liberal expression of hostility and insult.”

What you are saying is: Use common sense, act politely. Certainly that should be the norm, but not for the liberal crowd, they want to do as they please, nothing is off limits. Note the attack on Trump supporters down in FL within the last 24 hrs, in fact I am waiting on the Police to make a statement. People are dead due to a Trump rally, are you kidding me? They are no carrying guns…No I think the Trump folks should carry, its them that are being assaulted.

If you want to see how far the left is willing to go, study the anti war movement of the late 60’s, people died, ROTC building burned to the ground, assaults on soldiers in uniform…it was bad, I was in college, just back from Vietnam, saw it with my own eyes…

True. A few years ago, John Ringo said that it had recently come to light that the ENTIRE anti-Vietnam War movement was financed in whole or in part by none other than the KGB!

What I tried to say was: We should not tolerate LIBERAL insults and hatred. Principally the same than you said.

“we can’t tolerate insulting and humiliating statements against any distinct group - not even against liberal enemy stereotypes.
(liberal enemy stereotypes = police) maybe, this wan’t understandable.

A clearer formulation would have been:
"If we want to create a great and sophisticated society, we can’t tolerate hatred and insults against any distinct group - not even against the liberal**’s** enemy stereotypes.

Is it unambiguous now?

Yes we have liberal racism, happened this morning at a baseball field in Wash DC…