Liberals And EPA Cause Blackouts And Unemployment

These two articles are great, the first tells of how the restrictions on building power plants in the U.S. is what causes our “rolling Blackouts” when demand is high.

Obama

The second tells of yet another productive season being lost because the EPA and the Federal government won’t issue drilling permits in Alaska.

Shell: No Beaufort Sea drilling in Arctic for 2011 - Yahoo! Finance

The blackout scenario happened in California a few years ago but we were too stupid to correct the issue.

It is my hope that Texas will just stand up and say;

** “We do not need, nor will we seek ever again, permission from Washington to develop the energy structure that our citizens need. We will approve the development of whatever energy resources we feel are necessary and if Washington does not like it they better bring a lot of guns with them to stop us”**

C’mon Texas, make me proud!

We’ve got the liberals in PA trying to stop the exploitation of the Marsalas (Marcellus?) Shale gas exploitation.

From the first article, entitled, “obama”:

The global elite resolved to exploit contrived fears about climate change to de-industrialize the United States back in 1991 when the Club of Rome, a powerful globalist NGO committed to limiting growth and ushering in a post-industrial society, said in their report, The First Global Revolution, “In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. All these dangers are caused by human intervention… The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.”

In 1969, Dr. Richard Day, the National Medical Director of the Rockefeller-sponsored “Planned Parenthood,” asserted that a move towards a “unified global system” would necessitate the sabotage of American industry.

“Each part of the world will have a specialty and thus become inter-dependent, he said. The US will remain a center for agriculture, high tech, communications, and education but heavy industry would be “transported out,” Day stated

These so-called ‘people’ make it very difficult not to hate, and hate with a vengeance!
:fuming:

The article also stated that big oil companies, such as Mobile and Chevron, were purposely keeping the supply down and independants from competing in their endeavor to keep the price of gas high.
Aren’t they rather shooting themselves in the foot?

Oh…and I read in that article that Candy Girl posted about Cowboy Stadium losing power that the hospitals did NOT lose power as they ARE exempt from the blackouts, also. Now this article says that the hospitals DID lose power.
How do you know who to believe?
I’ve been saying for ages that I’ll probably have to go see for myself 'cuz you can’t trust anyone to tell the truth.

I think the Power Outage to Hospitals was unrelated to the rolling blackouts but many assumed it was intentional.

The Storm caused some power outages like they always do, the rolling blackouts were an intentional conservations measure. It would have been possible for some Hospital to be in an area that lost power from the ice storm issues and the people assume it was an intentional act by the power company.

I tried to find the article I read that offered this solution but I can’t remember where I was when I read it.

Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks, Ret.