Liberals Just Found Out What Happens When You Open Your Home To Muslim Refugees

2 white liberals found out the hard way that it’s not a good idea to open your hearts or homes to Muslim refugees- in fact it’s downright dangerous.

Back in July, News 24 did an article titled “Meet the angels who opened their hearts and home to 143 lost strangers” which was a liberal lovefest about the kindness and generosity of the couple as well as how well behaved and grateful the Muslims were.

Andrew and Rae Wartnaby opened up their 50-acre farm to over 100 Muslim refugees who were reportedly displaced during ‘xenophobic attacks.’
http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/48.jpg

Liberals Just Found Out What Happens When You Open Your Home To Muslim Refugees

They even look stupid.

Exactly, they have that Leftist “Stare” that screams ***“We are super duper good now right? Do we get our own color of awareness ribbon now?”

:coffee_spray:
But, they do! They look like they walked right out of academia with all the ‘right clothes’, and just the right “look” because they recycle and eat tofu.

It’s a shame that people have to be this stupid. It’s like people that keep chimpanzees and tigers as pets, and wonder why they get attacked.

I keep trying to tell people that Islam is a violent religion, and that even those who claim to be peaceful, accept that violence is the way Islam is spread. Those who want to call me a bigot can, but I am not talking about a race of people, rather an ideology. Folks who claim that Islam is a religion of peace, are as naive as they come. Not all Muslims strap on bombs to do the work of Allah, The Great Deceiver, but most of them approve of the Jihadis.
We are being infiltrated, people. We are being invaded by people whose only ambition, is to take advantage of our kindness, so they can kill as many of us as they can. I refuse to participate. They are not welcome at the Tiny1 Ranch. When someone can explain to me how to recognize the peaceful from the violent, I’ll listen. Until then, any and all who follow Mohammed, can stay away from me, and I’ll stay away from them.
I reject that Allah and Yahweh are the same God. I refuse to believe that they do not wish us harm. I am unable to fathom how we benefit, in any way, from allowing them in this country.

61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified.
45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam”.
Informal poll of Saudis in August 2014 shows 92% agree that Islamic State (ISIS) "conforms to the values of Islam and Islamic law."
al-Jazeera Poll (2015): 81% of respondents support the Islamic State (ISIS).
Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
51% of mosques in the U.S. have texts on site rated as severely advocating violence; 30% have texts rated as moderately advocating violence; and 19% have no violent texts
Doesn’t sound like a small minority, to me.

[I’m going to quick c&p the last post I saved before I lose connection again. IOW, before I read Tiny’s post, so I’m hoping it’s not a reiteration of what he just said.]

After reading other people’s thoughts on this, I realize I shouldn’t be taking it so lightly.

For starters, taking in these ‘refugees’ is a racket and a half. They get boockoo bucks for being so ever kind-hearted. Check this out:

A good percentage of the revenues of these Christian “non-profit” organizations, many of which were originally established to provide charitable services to the poor already within local American communities, now comes from their work as subcontractors to the federal government to relocate these foreign, often Muslim, refugees.

In effect, critics argue, these VOLAGS have become agents of the federal government whose new mission is to import terrorism to the United States under the false flag of Christian compassion.

As Refugee Resettlement Watch reported, there are multiple ways for these VOLAGs (Voluntary Agencies) to generate revenue from this program:

a. $1,850 per refugee (including children) from the State Department.

b. Up to $2,200 for each refugee by participating in a U.S. DHHS program known as Matching Grant. To get the $2,200, the Volag need only show it spent $200 and gave away $800 worth of donated clothes, furniture, or cars.

c. The Volag pockets 25 percent of every transportation loan it collects from refugees it “sponsors”.

d. All Volag expenses and overhead in the Washington, DC HQ are paid by the U.S. government.

e. For their refugee programs, Volags collect money from all federal grant programs – “Marriage Initiative,” “Faith-based,” “Ownership Society etc., as well as from various state and local grants.

The program is so lucrative that in some towns the Catholic Church has lessened support for traditional charity works to put more effort into resettlement. It uses collection offerings to promote the refugee resettlement program.

Despite claims that these Muslim refugees have been “vetted” to keep out terrorists, numerous reports, including those by the Department of Homeland Security and FBI, indicate that this process is flawed, especially for refugees from countries like Syria, where virtually no data bases to perform background checks exist.

Christian Charities Profit from Muslim Refugee Resettlement
Yes, this is what Bush’s ‘Faith Based Initiatives’ has turned into.
Plus, as the article states, the sponsors are not responsible for where these (gonna steal a word) refujihadists go after a lousy 4 months. Heck, I’m wondering where just these 100 refujihadists are going to go after they murder the two useful tools, and there’s tens of thousands coming in!
Are you sure they’re not in YOUR back yard?

And where in the heck are the authorities? These scumbags damaged private property, and threatened the lives of 2 US citizens.
Many have said that the useful tools (aka Liberals) will be the first they’ll peck off. By all appearances, they were right because it looks as if these two are on their own.
I won’t be shedding any tears for them. I wouldn’t care, but I’m too angry NOT to care, because what they are doing doesn’t only effect them!
:angry26:

[quote=“Tiny1, post:6, topic:48031”]
I keep trying to tell people that Islam is a violent religion, and that even those who claim to be peaceful, accept that violence is the way Islam is spread. Those who want to call me a bigot can, but I am not talking about a race of people, rather an ideology. Folks who claim that Islam is a religion of peace, are as naive as they come. Not all Muslims strap on bombs to do the work of Allah, The Great Deceiver, but most of them approve of the Jihadis.
We are being infiltrated, people. We are being invaded by people whose only ambition, is to take advantage of our kindness, so they can kill as many of us as they can. I refuse to participate. They are not welcome at the Tiny1 Ranch. When someone can explain to me how to recognize the peaceful from the violent, I’ll listen. Until then, any and all who follow Mohammed, can stay away from me, and I’ll stay away from them.
I reject that Allah and Yahweh are the same God. I refuse to believe that they do not wish us harm. I am unable to fathom how we benefit, in any way, from allowing them in this country.

61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified.
45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent “mainstream Islam”.
Informal poll of Saudis in August 2014 shows 92% agree that Islamic State (ISIS) "conforms to the values of Islam and Islamic law."
al-Jazeera Poll (2015): 81% of respondents support the Islamic State (ISIS).
Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
51% of mosques in the U.S. have texts on site rated as severely advocating violence; 30% have texts rated as moderately advocating violence; and 19% have no violent texts
Doesn’t sound like a small minority, to me.
[/quote]The stories which have been coming through of other muslims in other couintries turning on their hosts and threatening them as well as telling them to convert or die should have been an indication of what would happen when it was tried in this situation. This fellow was lucky his family was not raped in the process by these** peaceful **muslims.

Tiny, you won’t find me calling you a bigot, that’s for sure. If people are dumb enough to mistake truth for bigotry, they’re free to try to call me a bigot, as well.
They’ve got news coming, though. I’m about as willing to let their attempts to shut me up as Tiny and/or Trump are.
THIS STUPIDITY IS GOING TO GET US KILLED!

[quote=“2cent, post:2, topic:48031”]
They even look stupid.
[/quote]Their singing voices in belting out “Kumbaya” are pretty good.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

I am absolutely intolerant of those who disagree with my opinion that non Muslim citizens of all nations deserve to be free of violence as a repercussion of rejecting Islam.

The word Bigot fits me pretty well, I will wear it with pride.

[quote=“Devilneck, post:5, topic:48031”]
It’s a shame that people have to be this stupid. It’s like people that keep chimpanzees and tigers as pets, and wonder why they get attacked.
[/quote]I know people who keep animals that chromosomally are 97% wolf and they just get their hands licked or get smacked by a wagging tail.

Yep, right up until their baby gets eaten.

Yeah, but can they harmonize?

[quote=“RET423, post:13, topic:48031”]
Yep, right up until their baby gets eaten.
[/quote]By a golden retriever?

[quote=“2cent, post:14, topic:48031”]
Yeah, but can they harmonize?
[/quote]I suspect the outcome will be entertaining. I wonder if these beneficent hosts are still going to vote for Hilary.

The cited article, of course, is complete garbage.
The blog written by the two Christians who invited these refugees onto their land clearly states that all of the refugees are from Burundi and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, which are both 91% and 80.2% Christian respectively.

That the refugees are muslim is a complete fabrication of the disreputable news website that reported the story.

Of course, it is no surprise that not a single person here questioned the source nor bothered to do their own research, being content to blindly accept the baseless claims of right-wing propaganda website with the very appropriate name “Mad World News”.

News24.com reported the story. They are South African. How would anyone here know if News24 is considered by Liberals such as yourself to be valid or not?

Why don’t you lay out what are acceptable news sources for us, or just kindly not insult everyone who responds to a thread sourced from a foreign news agency that you don’t find to be valid.

Not to mention the fact that the “blog” did not say these were Christian refuges anyway. There is no evidence to challenge the OP.

The anti religion guy strikes again

Read the blog, but gotta fly, so I don’t have time to learn where Cato Ridge is. I was under the impression that Hope Farm was in the US. Now I’m confused.
Anyway, duty calleth!
:wave: