Lil Wayne walks all over the American flag while filming latest music video

Filming for Lil Wayne’s “God Bless Amerika” music video in New Orleans is under scrutiny after a clip of his performance shows an oversized American flag drop to the street before Wayne tramples Old Glory as he raps.

Read more: WATCH: Lil Wayne walks all over the American flag while filming latest music video* - NY Daily News
Another performer who does not think. The Dixie Chicks thought it was smart to knock America while enjoying the fruits of a country that allowed them to become stars.

Sam, but that was a different time. For a short while, Americans were proud to be American, then. That was before Satan burst forth from the ground and placed a sloppy wet kiss on W’s forehead. Now, as we’ve shown with the election of Obama, it’s cool to hate America.

Honestly, no kidding here, I predict his sales will see a bump up. Might not be much, but he’ll get some street credz for this.

[quote=“JStang, post:2, topic:39867”]
Satan burst forth from the ground and placed a sloppy wet kiss on W’s forehead.
[/quote]The visuals boggle the mind :howler:

I’m afraid you’re right. This ain’t our America no more.

And Madonna wore it in some video, Hendrix burned one, and on and on. The beauty of the flag is that it symbolizes the freedom TO stand on it and burn it and wear it. Try burning an Iranian flag in Iran.

I wouldn’t be too hard on lil Gremlin, he was probably high on cough syrup and lord knows what else. This is a man who is adored by millions of this country’s youth, how sad.

While I will protect peoples right to desecrate our flag I still find it horribly repulsive.

[quote=“Seravee, post:7, topic:39867”]
While I will protect peoples right to desecrate our flag I still find it horribly repulsive.
[/quote] I find it offensive within a certain context. If a flag is say chopped up, torn, altered, burned or changed for an art piece, I support that even if I dont like the final product. After all, art is not safe. But seriously, who cares what a redundant plastic wannabe gangbanger does. Much ado about nothing.

The American flag stands for the many people who hated God so much they fled Europe just could convince themselves they do not have to follow God’s laws. To create the illusion they could be their own God, they had to kill the Indians to build a society reformed of God’s laws. The American flag stands for the rebellion of mans’ heart and as such is just a piece of heretical cloth.

troll is troll.

I tell you the truth.

[quote=“Trekky0623, post:10, topic:39867”]
troll is troll.
[/quote] Don’t be so hasty to toss that label please. It hampers the entertainment.

I agree.

[quote=“My_Conscience_is_Clear, post:13, topic:39867”]
I agree.
[/quote]The Truth is CORRECT.

Did you know that the democracy movement is just nation building?

[quote=“My_Conscience_is_Clear, post:9, topic:39867”]
The American flag stands for the many people who hated God so much they fled Europe just could convince themselves they do not have to follow God’s laws. To create the illusion they could be their own God, they had to kill the Indians to build a society reformed of God’s laws. The American flag stands for the rebellion of mans’ heart and as such is just a piece of heretical cloth.
[/quote] You have either smoked too much weed or not enough.

[quote=“OldStyleBlues, post:16, topic:39867”]
You have either smoked too much weed or not enough.
[/quote] Silence! :howler:

I’m curious as to your theories. Do you have links to anything verifiable that back this up?

[quote=“JStang, post:18, topic:39867”]
I’m curious as to your theories. Do you have links to anything verifiable that back this up?
[/quote] You’re a glutton for punishment I see.

In a word, poppycock.

I don’t find it entertaining…