Limpsey Grahmnesty is out

His campaign is now suspended, dealing the Rino’s another shocking blow.

Graham drops out of 2016 presidential race | Fox News
His three supporters have vowed to back Jeb! until the end.

The sooner those who don’t have a chance do so the better. I want to see how Trump fares against 2-3 other competitors.

My hope is that Rubio wins the primary, because outside of Carson, who has increasingly looked weak; there is no one else who can win the nomination in the general election as far as I can see.

That’s what the left wants us to believe.

Never ceases to amaze me how Charlie Brown never ceases to believe that, one day, Lucy ain’t gonna yank that ball.

He did have one good line:

Bernie Sanders went to the Soviet Union on his honeymoon and never came back.

So Kasich, Bush and Rubio get to split his 1%

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

Heh. Many who don’t (didn’t) have a legitimate shot should have dropped out before the final debates, no?

Not if they want a book deal and paid invites to talking head shows.

Not if the RNC’s strategy was going to work out like they’d planned.

The only think the RNC has going for them now is their 100million dollar campaign against Trump, Cruz, Carson and Fiorina. They push Bush but we all know that is a dead issue.
Now Huntsman is making noises again as if he has a following. Now, SC; how is it you claim to have such insight into American politics? so far you show me little .
Lindsay Graham has always been RINO based and South Carolina’s golden boy but with Nikki in the South Carolina’s drivers seat he may be done there too.

I had a good laugh over this comment, especially the part about me claiming to have such insight into American politics, I have stated nothing to that affect outside of explaining from day one what the Trump effect would be.

Bottom line is that him dropping out this late doesn’t help any of his RINO friends as some of you might suggest. If he would have dropped out much earlier, he could have been of some value to others trying to have more spotlight time.
The primary vote is in January, nothing will change in such a short time and you will have Trump running against Hillary. Hillary will win easily with that match up.

Again, mission accomplished.

Considering Haley’s pull of the Confederate Flag, she may be, also.

you do have a point there.

The ‘Trump Affect’ has been a good one, so if you’ve said otherwise, you were wrong. (I don’t recall.)

Bottom line is that him dropping out this late doesn’t help any of his RINO friends as some of you might suggest.

Except no one suggested that. The opposite, as a matter of fact, to the point of laughing at it.

If he would have dropped out much earlier, he could have been of some value to others trying to have more spotlight time.

No, it wouldn’t have, as is witnessed by the amount of support he was receiving even at that time.
Besides which, you said “if many would have dropped out,” not just one.

It seems you don’t understand how this ‘plurality thing’ works. The bottom guys can’t all drop out at once; not while Trump and Cruz are garnering so much of the support.
As noted by NJC, now Huntsman is ‘making noise’, and he will until it’s time to sacrifice him, and so on, and so forth - until the RNC is sure (as they can be) that the support they’re now getting will go to Jeb and/or Rubio. AKA, “their guy.”

The primary vote is in January, nothing will change in such a short time and you will have Trump running against Hillary. Hillary will win easily with that match up.

The Iowa Caucus is Feb. 1st. That will be when the ‘many’ you speak of start to drop out, but most likely not until then.

Throughout Feb., there are 2 primaries, and one more caucus.

SUPER TUESDAY - the big one - isn’t until March 1st. That’s when things will really start rolling, and w/the last primary not until mid-June, the RNC will have plenty of time to set their chess pieces in motion. (If only that darned Trump and Cruz didn’t keep getting in their way!)

Again, mission accomplished.

Not everyone is as sure as you are that Hillary can beat Trump in a debate.
Not everyone is as sure as you are that Trump will be the nominee, even.
Not everyone is as sure as you are that that debate is crucial to winning. It’s not. I’d be surprised to learn that as much as 50% of the electorate even watch the debate.

Rilly, rilly stupid move on her part. And so RNC/GOP-ish. If Haley put her finger in the wind to listen, she was listening to the wrong wind.

I see. So when is the final and last vote to select the GOP nominee, March? I had always thought it was January.

I suggested that Trump would harm the GOP brand and that he is not a Conservative, my first inclination was that I liked Rubio and Paul just from my initial foray into the Republican candidates, I based this on what I had heard from them to that point. My dislike and distrust of Trump came early, well before he went into “insult everyone” mode.

Here is the schedule as of 11-06-15:
2016 Primary Schedule | 2016 Election Central
The dates are tentative. As you can see, 3 states are yet to commit to dates, but most will likely stay as written.
D.C. is last, not voting until June 14.

I suggested that Trump would harm the GOP brand and that he is not a Conservative, my first inclination was that I liked Rubio and Paul just from my initial foray into the Republican candidates, I based this on what I had heard from them to that point. My dislike and distrust of Trump came early, well before he went into “insult everyone” mode.

I see.