Lingerie firm launches women’s underwear for men

[FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit]2363

[FONT=inherit]→[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
HommeMystere want to change the landscape of men’s underwear (Picture: HommeMystere)[FONT=inherit]**If you’re a man and have ever wanted to dress in women’s lingerie a firm has come up with the perfect product for you.
HommeMystere are hoping their new range of lingerie for males, which includes thongs and padded bras, will change the landscape of men’s underwear.
The Australian firm said their under garments include ‘comfortable men’s panties that really do fit, bra straps that don’t fall off the shoulder, teddies that don’t ride up halfway through the night and quality soft fabrics that feel great for all day wear’.

[http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/27/lingerie-firm-launches-womens-underwear-for-men-3669208/

I](http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/27/lingerie-firm-launches-womens-underwear-for-men-3669208/) would say they have a market with those who do not indentitify with normal hetrosexual behavior
[/FONT]

I can think of a few posters who would probably love this.

I’m not going to name names, they know who they are.

I’d better be careful what I say here. :wink: I’m in enough trouble.

[quote=“njc17, post:3, topic:39254”]
I’d better be careful what I say here. :wink: I’m in enough trouble.
[/quote]I also have a video I found with men modeling underwear for men but I felt it might be inappropiate for the the ladies or some of them anyhow and a come on for some of our gay leaning members.

So if you are brave

HommeMystere Men’s Lingerie Runway Show - YouTube

Sam you take just the tiniest bit too much of an interest in all this stuff…

[quote=“Volk, post:5, topic:39254”]
Sam you take just the tiniest bit too much of an interest in all this stuff…
[/quote]Apparently it interested you to post

[quote=“samspade, post:4, topic:39254”]
**I also have a video I found with men modeling underwear for men **but I felt it might be inappropiate for the the ladies or some of them anyhow and a come on for some of our gay leaning members.

So if you are brave

HommeMystere Men’s Lingerie Runway Show - YouTube
[/quote] You’re Speaking volumes Sam without realizing it.:no:

[quote=“OldStyleBlues, post:7, topic:39254”]
You’re Speaking volumes Sam without realizing it.:no:
[/quote]Yes I am posting stuff that is of interest for our gay fellows and here you are.

The topics seem to be gays are wonderful and religion is bad and lets kill the children

Now for the rest of us who do not live in Rio Linda the post is geared to global warming

http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f13/proof-global-warming-11921/#post115631

I think he knows full well what he’s posting. Doesn’t mean anything other than he found something funny. I thought it was funny too, when I saw it on the Drudge Report. I didn’t make a thread about it though.

I hope that doesn’t make me speak volumes…

Uh, I wouldn’t be seeking out video clips of dudes modeling skivies, nor do I think anyone here would be interested in seeing that. Pretty weird IMO.

[quote=“OldStyleBlues, post:7, topic:39254”]
You’re Speaking volumes Sam without realizing it.:no:
[/quote] I think the joke went over his head, cuz that’s the part that caught my attention, too. Only I was gonna say, "Oh my, did you save it?Sorry Sam, ya walked yourself right into that one.

[quote=“2cent, post:11, topic:39254”]
I think the joke went over his head, cuz that’s the part that caught my attention, too. Only I was gonna say, "Oh my, did you save it?Sorry Sam, ya walked yourself right into that one.
[/quote]No I didn’t if you check the link I provided before which was started by Viking would have explained it all.

The fact that I was questioned by those that seem to take delight in trolling my posts speaks volumes about them.

It’s a manzier.

And here is trekky

And here’s Sam.

And I’m from Kentucky. =3

And I’m from Chi-town.

Chicago = The biggest cesspool of the midwest.

This is a funny thread.

[quote=“Rightwing_Nutjob, post:19, topic:39254”]
This is a funny thread.
[/quote]That was what it was meant to be. It was a followup to Vikings post and of course my little distractors came a running to try to play their games.

For the rest of us, it was all about underwear.