Linn Co. sheriff letter to VP Biden backs gun rights

Linn County Sheriff Tim Mueller sent a letter to Vice President Joe Biden Tuesday saying his department would not enforce any potential new gun laws that could be construed as unconstitutional.

In it, Mueller said “We must not allow, nor shall we tolerate, the actions of criminals, no matter how heinous the crimes, to prompt politicians to enact laws that will infringe upon the liberties of responsible citizens who have broken no laws.

"I just want honest American citizens that are law abiding, to own that type of firearm and it doesn’t hurt anything in the hands of a good person. " Mueller said.

Linn Co. sheriff letter to VP Biden backs gun rights | kgw.com Portland

You ever notice it is liberals and the mentally unbalanced who go on gun shooting rampages? Kind of SYNONYMOUS don’t you think?

Any infringement on the people’s right to keep and bear arms in unconstitutional. PERIOD!!
Want to change it? Article Five, not Executie Orders.

The text of the letter is available here on FB:

Timeline Photos | Facebook

No I don’t see a correlation between millions of liberals and the acts of a few psychologically unstable people. I also think its despicable to equate those millions of people to psychopaths that shoot people.

“We’ve had some real tragedies and we’ve lost some innocent people, and I can understand people want to prevent that, but what I hate to see happen is an ill-informed knee-jerk reaction that affects a lot of honest people,” Mueller said.
Linn Co. Sheriff Addresses Gun Control | KEZI