Look at how much Ahmadinejad hates Jews

Oh wait…he’s hugging them, shaking their hands, smiling, and even sitting at the same table talking to them!

In a public place(in a foreign country to boot) surround by cameras and my enemies even I can be their best friend.

I had a friend once who spent some time in the Middle East - in Iran, to be specific - just before the Shah was ousted. He said that a guest is always honored and treated with courtesy - as long as he is in your house. But once he leaves your house, within their culture, it is perfectly OK to stab him in the back - literally.

yawn…

That’s not collectivist at all…

Whoever said it was? I wasn’t aware that was the subject.

So is the point that Imadinnerplate is just misunderstood ala AH in 32?

Annadinnerplate in schizoid and paranoid and plays a dangerous game.

Speaking of Ahmadinejad and Iran:

Iranian news agency duped by Onion story on Obama poll | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

I particularly loved the quote from the screenshot of the article where they cited that “60% of rural whites said they at least respected that Ahmadinejad doesn’t try to hide the fact that he’s Muslim.”

These guys are the Jewish equivilent of Westboro.

"Members of Neturei Karta, a radical, fringe sect of Jews met with Ahmadinejad in New York to express their common hatred for Jews and their desire to see the “peaceful dismantling of the [Zionist] state”.

Ahmadinejad concluded the meeting with the hope that he will be successful, while the Neturei Karta members wished Ahmadinejad much success."