Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech

A twofer here folks.:biggrin:

The day after a horrific shooting spree by what appears to be a radicalized Muslim man and his partner in San Bernardino, California, Attorney General Loretta Lynch pledged to a Muslim advocacy and lobbying group that she would take aggressive action against anyone who used “anti-Muslim rhetoric” that “edges toward violence.”

Speaking to the audience at the Muslim Advocates’ 10th anniversary dinner Thursday, Lynch said her “greatest fear” is the “incredibly disturbing rise of anti-Muslim rhetoric” in America and vowed to prosecute any guilty of what she deemed violence-inspiring speech.

Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use ‘Anti-Muslim’ Speech That ‘Edges Toward Violence’ | Daily Wire

Loretta Lynch Belonged to Jew-Hating, Pro-Terrorist Harvard Group

Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch belonged to a student group that brought Jew-hating Palestinian terrorists to Harvard Law School every year she was a member.

Lynch belonged to the Harvard Black Law Students Association (BLSA) from 1981-1984 when she was a student.

During those years the radical black group brought representatives from the Palestinian Liberation Operation (PLO).

The group’s leader, Mohammed Kenyatta, called for the “liberation of Palestine” and expressed support for the terrorist organization.

Loretta Lynch Belonged to Jew-Hating, Pro-Terrorist Harvard Group - GotNews

She’s just following her dear leader’s philosophy.

…and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

I am so sick of the Obama administration that there has to be some way to get them out of office, whether by impeachment or any legal method left. I realize that we have a sickly weak kneed congress with no convictions of conscience. But the American people must sent letters call the whitehouse switchboard and demand Lynch leaves. That they all leave. There is an evil Islamic ROT IN this administration and you can bet Obama will be pushing his Sharia law on America before he is finished.

In case people haven’t figured this out this is a war. This must be news to Loretta Lynch and B. Hussein Obama. The radical Islamists cannot abide the idea of:A West generally supporting Israel, and holding the Western Wall;

[LIST=1]
[] Their 16 year old daughters being able to date anyone they want;
[
] Their family members not having their faces covered (even though the Koran never mentions a hijab); or
[*] Parents not having dictatorial control over their children.
[/LIST]
In short, they cannot and will not accommodate themselves to any aspect of Western life other than subsidies. While I consider B. Hussein Obama’s views that this may be a “workplace” incident to be a dereliction of responsibility, I will grant that some of these people are aggrieved and scared by what they see in the West. In short, walking time bombs.

To Loretta Lynch:

Golf Foxtrot Yankee

Here’s a hint…Yankee stands for “Yourself”…:devil:

What an appropriate name (Lynch)!

I was thinking that…just didn’t have the stones to post it!! LOL

:beerchug:

Actually the statistics are very low regarding retaliation against Muslims in our society after an attack so im sorry but “anti Muslim rhetoric” compared to the actual documented cage burnings, drownings, beheadings, drilling of brains(including children) is the real crime here.

[quote=“Wyoming89, post:8, topic:47894”]
Actually the statistics are very low regarding retaliation against Muslims in our society after an attack so im sorry but “anti Muslim rhetoric” compared to the actual documented cage burnings, drownings, beheadings, drilling of brains(including children) is the real crime here.
[/quote]We have more honor killings by muslims here than retaliation against muslims. Point of interest I saw a woman wearing a scarf working at the pharmacy today.

[quote=“samspade, post:9, topic:47894”]
We have more honor killings by muslims here than retaliation against muslims. Point of interest I saw a woman wearing a scarf working at the pharmacy today.
[/quote]Was it cold in her “workplace”?