Lynch shields clinton foundation

This is SUCH A COINCIDENCE … the fact that Loretta and Bill just had a private meeting on an airplane in AZ.
(I’m guessing that most of you have heard about that incidence?)

She didn’t waste any time did she? You’d think she’d at least have the decency to wait a specific period of time before doing this. These people have no shame. I’d wager a first year law student would know better than to meet privately with the spouse of a government official who was being investigated by the Feds.

EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.

State Department Asks For Delay Release Of Clinton Emails | The Daily Caller

She can be and SHOULD be charged with conflict of interest IIRC, I know for a FACt she can be charged and relieved of her position. You cannot 'GIVE the impression of a conflict of interest!

Nothing will come of this. It is business as usual. Democrats will be silent and republicans will just shrug their shoulders.

The appearance of impropriety is a long standing, major tenet of legal ethics. Not only attorneys are steeped in this elemental foundation of ethical behavior, but at Stanford fledgling physicians receive a fair dosage of this concept.

So, it is not even arguable that neither Bill Clinton, former Arkansas AG, nor AG Lynch wouldn’t have known and fully understood that their meeting was not ethically acceptable. I’m appalled that some would soft pedal this private, 30 minute meeting. Some are even giving Bill Clinton the benefit of the doubt.

To those people I would ask, what part of Bill Clinton’s past would earn him any benefit of doubt whatsoever? Recall, this A-hole lied under oath, was impeached and disbarred for God’s sake.

As for the announcement 2 days after this meeting that the DOD can’t come up with Clinton Foundation emails for at least 27 months - well, let me simply say this: While we can’t know with certainty what was discussed, coincidence is rare in Washington, DC.

Some would say there could be no collusion during this meeting as it would be too obvious. To those people I would say: Where better to hide wrongdoing than in plain sight?

I don’t think even Trump is capable of screwing up this election year “gift”.

On the contrary - Republicans aren’t simply “shrugging their shoulders” as you suggest. Many are speaking out on this.

The shrugging of shoulders is being done by the electorate.

The shrugging of shoulders is being done by the electorate - the average American citizen.

Yes, sadly more and more Americans are more interested in their welfare checks and foodstamps than they are in honest government.

The news media really tried to spin this one. My wife thought Bill and Loretta just ran into each other at the airport. When I explained to her that they met on the tarmac and that Loretta got into Bill’s plane, she got the picture. But if you listened to the lame stream press it was,

“How ya don’ Bill!”

“How’s it shakin’ Loretta!”

“How’s your grand kids?”

“Well have a nice day!”

Only Democrats and idiots will buy in to that scenario that was put out on the CBS Evening News.

[quote=“Sendgop, post:6, topic:48972”]

“How’s it shakin’ Loretta!”

[/quote]Social Justice warrior “Bill was calling her fat”

“I did not have sexual relations with that woman”

Maybe this time people would believe him.

First of all, the meeting described on the evening news was total smoke.
Second, anyone having a semblance of a personal relationship with someone under investigation in a matter related to the deaths of American citizens is absolutely unfit to be in a position of imminent authority over the department(s) overseeing this investigation. A violation of federal law occured, and this resignation should be on Barack Hussein’s desk by the time I finish writing this!

She’d better watch out. Given Clinton’s history with women, he might be grabbing her next, especially since they are in a semi-private place.

Has anyone caught what action she took the day after the meeting??? Yea SORRY for the old news, I know it was headlines in the morning paper, and certainly blasted across ALL the media, but if you can tolerate me repeating OLD NEWS here…

She announced the HildaBeast e mails will NOT be released for 27 months…

EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

Read more: State Department Asks For Delay Release Of Clinton Emails | The Daily Caller

The fix is in

She announced the HildaBeast e mails will NOT be released for 27 months…

Yep, 27 months …

That will be half way through the HildaBeast’s first term as Criminal in Chief. By the time she runs for her second term, it will “old news” (The official excuse for Clinton Crime Family wrongdoing.) and won’t count any more. Her handmaidens in the lame stream press will be in full support of this.

Have you ever wondered how the Nazis were able to commit the atrocities that they did and have elements of the German population say that they didn’t know what was going on? All you need is crooked a government, a compliant press and an apathetic public.

And at her word, they will never be released.