Majority Disapprove of Decision Not to Charge Clinton on Emails (POLL)

This came from Yahoo, sorry but I’m too lazy to search out the original. It has always been my belief and still is, that there will be consequences and fallout for her decisions:

Overall, 56 percent disapprove of FBI Director James Comey’s recommendation not to charge Clinton, while just 35 percent approve. Similarly, 57 percent say the incident makes them worried about how Clinton might act as president if she is elected, with most very worried about it. Just 39 percent feel the issue isn’t related to how she would perform as president.

Probably the biggest difference between our political parties is that Republicans will turn on their own when they get caught doing something bad. Democrats just don’t care. Hillary could shoot a child at noon in time square & her poling numbers wouldn’t go down more than 6%. Where this whole email thing makes a difference is with those that aren’t in either party. Honestly though, with the liberal media machine going at full blast who knows what kind of spin will have been put on it by election time. By election time either someone else will have taken the blame or it will have been a bad old conservative that somehow set her up. So far the Clintons have proven that they are Teflon coated & nothing sticks to them.

Everyone votes, everyone decides what means most to them. The media has presented the situation, it’s up to citizens to decide if this is a situation that will impact their confidence. Both of these candidates have the highest negatives in history. Clinton has admitted her mistakes. Both are flawed, in the end, what will matter most?

Both are flawed, in the end, what will matter most?

It will matter a lot of Hillary get elected because she is for sale to the highest bidders and figures that she is above the law. She can’t be indicted for anything.

If there has even been “a political hooker” she’s it. Politically she’s wearing a dress up to her butt, boots up to her knees and a cleavage that runs down to her navel. For the last seven and half years she’s been standing out on the street corner of the world soliciting contributions to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation. If that’s not enough to disqualify you for the White House, I don’t know what is.

Why do you think she needed a private server? What were the contents of those emails that she deleted? If you think they about a yoga classes, you are partially right. You would have to contort your ethics to a considerable degree to accept what she’s been up to.

How can you get away with taking tens of millions of dollars from foreign governments when you are secretary of state? Search me. :confused: