Majority harbor prejudice against blacks

– Racial attitudes have not improved in the four years since the United States elected its first black president, an Associated Press poll finds, as a slight majority of Americans now express prejudice toward blacks whether they recognize those feelings or not.

News from The Associated Press

AP is trying to promote the idea that people are more racist. Truth be told, I believe what has most upset is an administration that is openly promoting racism and uses the race card at every opportunity to try to distance itself from its own actions.

We have a president and a justice dept that openly supports racism and some blacks have taken that as a stamp of approval for attacks on whites and other races. Obama has asked for reparations for blacks with some coming forward and claiming victimhood without justification.

I see reports of blacks saying they will riot if they do not get Obama reelected. None of this helps in the long run and fosters more feelings of resentment.

Throw in an administration that has gone to extremes to bring this country down while giving money and aid to other countries to bring their economies up and people are upset with what they see.

In just a few days this country is going to have an election and the democrats are pulling out every card they have to persuade people to relect someone who really does not care for this nation.

P.S. I would like to see what the secret service says that the Obama’s say when they are not in front of others.

Three things I would like to know:

1. Where did they conduct this poll?
  2. How did they conduct this poll?
  3. Did they bother to investigate prejudice against whites by blacks?

Here is the actual survey. Much of it centers around Obama…the racial stuff is in the last half and looks pretty damn inconclusive to me on a quick reading.
http://surveys.ap.org/data\GfK\AP_Racial_Attitudes_Topline_09182012.pdf

`
It is becoming more obvious as the months go by that polling can be and is being used as a political weapon to advance liberal political causes.

Large numbers of Americans now know that the Associated Press, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and ABC are “owned”, in varying degrees, by
the liberal Democratic Party, and that these “news” organizations will ignore and manipulate the news and the truth in order to
advance their liberal political agenda.

I believe the Associated Press deliberately manipulated and/or mis-interpreted this poll-results in order to reach the conclusions they
decided they were going to reach before they even took this poll. ** They probably achieved this in the way they
subjectively interpreted the answers to the questions.**

I believe their conclusions below in that quote block was a deliberate fabrication:

In all, 51 percent of Americans now express explicit anti-black attitudes, compared with 48 percent in a similar 2008 survey. When measured by an implicit racial attitudes test, the number of Americans with anti-black sentiments jumped to 56 percent, up from 49 percent during the last presidential election. In both tests, the share of Americans expressing pro-black attitudes fell.

I do not believe that 56% of America is racist.

But I do strongly suspect that more than 56% of liberals are racists.

:cool:

I am not nearly that generous.

Every elected Liberal that I know of in every jurisdiction of America at every level of government is a supporter of Institutionalized Racism, I have been asking for an exception to this for years and I have never had a name suggested to prove that statement false.

If you vote exclusively for Racist’s, you are a Racist.

I even had a Mod tell me that this statement violated the RO rule “don’t be stupid”, of course he did not offer a single name of a single elected Liberal who opposes Affirmative Action.

I wonder how many Conservatives could exclusively support Klu Klux Klan members for political office and get away with saying “that does not make me a Racist, your thinking it does is just stupid”.

RET,

Reading your post reminded me of a short passage from a book I am reading, I’ll have to type it in:

"The expression of British majority values … became synonymous with racism.

Multiculturalism and anti-racism were now the weapons with which the minorities were equiped to beat the majority.

Not all minorities, mind you – Jews were not considered to be a minority because of the prevelent Marxist analysis that racism necessarily involved power; and since Jews were seen as powerful, they were part of the majority and could never be victims.

Anyone from the Third World however was suitably powerless and therefore their values had to trump those of the majority.

And anyone who resisted this was pronounced guilty of racism or xenophobia."

From Londonistan by Melanie Phillips, pg.60

I’m prejudiced … VERY prejudiced … against pollsters!

Touche Jack!

And the Giants win the World Series!

All I can say is that nearly 70 years of living, all over the US and the world: Liberals, never met one that was not a closet racist and many are outright bigots. Of course this goes along with being a hypocrite, do as I say, do not do as I do.

We have a racist is the White House, DoJ…

And they all took these cues from Billy Bo Bob Clinton who was known to stick in finger in the air every time a new issue came up, then proceeded to inform us of which way the wind was blowing. (No matter how many people had facts to prove otherwise.)

Large numbers of Americans now know that the Associated Press, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and ABC are “owned”, in varying degrees, by
the liberal Democratic Party, and that these “news” organizations will ignore and manipulate the news and the truth in order to
advance their liberal political agenda.

I believe the Associated Press deliberately manipulated and/or mis-interpreted this poll-results in order to reach the conclusions they
decided they were going to reach before they even took this poll. ** They probably achieved this in the way they
subjectively interpreted the answers to the questions.**

I believe their conclusions below in that quote block was a deliberate fabrication:

I do not believe that 56% of America is racist.

But I do strongly suspect that more than 56% of liberals are racists.**

No argument from me re: that last bit.

I didn’t look at the poll. But I’ll risk taking this wild guess:
a. Obama is black.
b. One does not like the results of Obama’s policies.

Therefore, that person does not like blacks.

(Major risk taker, aren’t I? LOL)

The whole purpose of this is to try and regenerate the “white guilt” that walked him into the WH in '08

What’s so hysterical about these so-called supposed poll takers is that they’re so predictable
:howler:

This is stupid. Everybody is a little bit racist. I’m racist towards white people and I’m white. Stereotypes are there for a reason and people usually live up to them.

I don’t think (?) you are racist, you are “prejudice”. That is fine and OK anyone who says they not are a LIAR to themselves and others.

Me: I am prejudice:

Where would you like to start?
Cauliflower, taste like cardboard

Any chain for my chain saw that is not an Oregon or a Husky, rest are JUNK

Firestone: They refused to warranty a brand new tire on a brand new car back in '74, have never bought from them again

If it ain’t a Harley it ain’t a scoot

MS, MS DOS or windows in any config

Anyone too lazy to work and would rather draw welfare

Libtards, extreme libs, harry reid, nancy pelosi, chucky schumer, barney frank and the list is over 100 long and growing

Just to name a few

Thank you. I’m so tired of people being so dishonest as to even attempt to deny prejudices.
We all have them - for a myriad of reasons.

And what’s sad is that I was going down the road w/my wife-in-law when we happen to come across a guy sludging along in a sloppy trench coat, filthy pants so baggy around his feet that it didn’t take much to imagine where the waist-line lay, more earings and studs sticking out all over his face than a shelf at Justice Jewelers could support…
…and she (along w/so many of the rest of us), thinks she has to start out her observasation and opinion with a disclaimer because he happens to also be black.

Most of us could come up w/a million examples of that.
I’m tired of it.

Me? I’m not prejudiced against all black people. But I most assuredly AM prejudiced toward/against people who present themselves as lowlife slugs who I wouldn’t allow within a hundred miles of my daughter.

But I’ll freely admit that I haven’t met too many black people who impress me. Then again, there’s an awful lot of white, yellow, tan, green, and orange people who don’t impress me, either.

In the same token, women in their 60’s with tight, white curls in their hair remind me of the gosh-awful-est woman I once knew, so it takes me a bit to get by that - along with people who are unlucky enough to happen to share the same name of someone who did me major harm in the past.

Prejudiced? Yup.
Just not afraid to admit it.

I cant stand stupid people and cowards that talk trash while hiding behind a computer screen. If I was a super hero my power would be to smack you with your own keyboard through the internet.

Or use the mouse as a ball and chain.

There is NOBODY in real life I know who hasn’t heard me state exactly as I’ve stated everything I’ve said here.
As a matter of fact, most people I know come to me when they want an honest opinion because they know I won’t flower it with “buts”, “mabye’s”, and “if’s.”

Tell me, please, just what is so “trashy” about speaking plain truth, unabashadly,and without fear?
I don’t do it in real life, and I’m not about to start here.

I’m not sure I know what you mean by that, but I’ll readily say that I scroll on past a great number of comments that aren’t important enough to me to bother responding to.

I’m racist against non cajuns, and especially non cajun Yankees. Y’all better not run out of gas on my street. I have a deep freezer that holds several bodies, and recipes for yankee gumbo. Y’all might know it as chicken soup.

:howler: