Man Gets 7 Years for Stealing Obama's Teleprompter

A career criminal who stole a truck containing President Obama’s audio equipment was sentenced Thursday to seven years in federal prison.
Sentencing guidelines called for a term of about three years, but Eric Brown of Richmond, Va., agreed to the longer sentence to avoid prosecution for 14 similar truck thefts in three localities. However, he could still face charges in Stafford County, which did not join Chesterfield, Hanover and Henrico counties in the agreement.

Source: [Man Gets 7 Years for Stealing Obama’s Teleprompter | NBC Chicago](http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/obama-teleprompter-theft-sentencing-202640431.html#ixzz2QGPgbnHc<br /><br />D)
Does that mean Obama has lost his voice and will have to go back to his usual style of speaking? Ho hm ah err

The story really had nothing to do with Obama’s TelePrompTer. It’s just another crap post that cheap shots the president any chance you get. Because making actual arguments can be difficult for some huh sam?

Mod note: Cool it.

The guy is obviously off his rocker and probably had no idea that the equipment in the truck was used by BO. Now he’s had his 15 minutes of fame because of his own stupidity.

Didn’t know it was that easy to steal the president’s stuff…

Hmmm…

…I’ll be right back.

Wait, no! I call the airplane!

Ha! I don’t fly, so I’ll take a limo with some cute secret service guys! :slapper:

Dang it! The rule of dibbs!

I guess I’ll call the desk.

I’ll take the vacations and golf outings, you pikers…

SusannaHarriff uploaded this image to

Is that a raspclam or a clamberry?

You must have been asleep from around 2000 till January 2009…

Liberals have very selective memories. They tend to filter out the 8 years of hyperbolic vitriol that they continually hurled toward GWB when they make their claims about needless attacks on their 0bamessiah.

Kinda like Obama campaigning to be President, then complaining about how hard the job is…not that he ever works it seems…

[quote=“Newman, post:13, topic:39044”]
Kinda like Obama campaigning to be President, then complaining about how hard the job is…not that he ever works it seems…
[/quote]His social secretary works harder than he does

…and so do his Air Force pilots

[quote=“Newman, post:15, topic:39044”]
…and so do his Air Force pilots
[/quote]Bingo

Echoing JS, please post about whatever the topic of this thread is or has devolved into rather than needling each othe and other personal @#%&!

Sorry…just pointing out stupid…though most leftists are pretty obvious…:rofl:

Obama’s Home Teleprompter Malfunctions During Family Dinner

Officials say the President’s home teleprompter is simply a tool to make sure pillow talk with Michelle or conversations with his Mother-In-Law go smoothly.

Obama’s Home Teleprompter Malfunctions During Family Dinner | Video | The Onion - America’s Finest News Source

Too late.