Man 'stab's community college dean like in September 2010

so i guess that qualifies as LATE, REALLY late breaking…

#1. STABBED! he ‘slashed’ his throat.
#2. He thought it was Jay Dixon, Governor of Missouri
#3. Whacked out druggie…um okay, yet they fail to mention that he is supportive of many left wing ideologies.
#4. september 2010 and not important enough to report on at the time :dead:

Man Charged in Dean’s Stabbing at College Minutes Before Speech - FoxNews.com

been searching for this for several days. It’s hidden well in search engines. Thank Goodness Glenn Beck picked it up this morning which gave me access to links.

2 more things. throat slashing…i’d say oddly reminiscent of the techniques used by persons whose religious leanings i won’t mention and 2. Look at him. beard, swarthy. I wonder when Casey started looking into the teachings of the prophet of the moon god, mohammet.

I was reading about this last night on the internet. Bottom line if the media can not tie it to the tea party or rightwingers they have little interest in keeping the story alive.

yes. but we all see the truth of the matter. and that is a good thing.

I am pretty committed to staying apprised of what is happening in my Country and I am hearing about this for the 1st time today.

That is an amazing piece of censorship, the American Liberals still have significant influence in the media I guess.

They’ve never given it up. They hold quite a stronghold. And i don’t get it really. Their viewership is WAY down. BUT, the ignoramuses like at the last election were able to parrot the talking points. Shoot. They didn’t even know the difference between Palin and Obama and could be easily led to thinking that palin’s platform was Obama’s and they agreed and supported that platform when they thought it was his. So. Are they all getting their ‘news spin’ from Colbert and that allegedly funny guy Jon something or other??

[quote=“Caroline, post:5, topic:28948”]
They’ve never given it up. They hold quite a stronghold. And i don’t get it really. Their viewership is WAY down. BUT, the ignoramuses like at the last election were able to parrot the talking points. Shoot. They didn’t even know the difference between Palin and Obama and could be easily led to thinking that palin’s platform was Obama’s and they agreed and supported that platform when they thought it was his. So. Are they all getting their ‘news spin’ from Colbert and that allegedly funny guy Jon something or other??
[/quote]You pointed out once more that when it comes to ideology the left will parrot what they are told and never see if it reflects what their leaders actually said or demonstrate.

Just as there is little protest for the wars now that democrats are in control when previously the liberals and the followers were adamant about the deaths or the futility of war.