Mandela and MLK Jr.

Mandela is far from perfect, but thank God it was him and not some more radical candidate who was President.

Then why repeat it?

I think what you have in mind is the concept of the “Big Lie” originating in Mein Kampf and used by Hitler and Goebels.

Bantu expansion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Khoisan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bushmen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nguni people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History of South Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mfecane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Natives Land Act, 1913 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Natives Land Act, 1913 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Population Registration Act, 1950 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Suppression of Communism Act, 1950 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (vague wording of law made it legal to arrest anyone disrupting “racial harmony”

Bantu Homelands Citizenship Act, 1970 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Land, Labour and Apartheid | South African History Online

Umkhonto we Sizwe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nelson Mandela - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (weird how he spoke out against Mugabe’s rule in Zimbabwe)

I thought you said you were done…

He’s only done if he has the last word.

And, Volk, you are probably correct. Those nazis did have some snappy sayings didn’t they?

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:26, topic:37510”]
He’s only done if he has the last word.

And, Volk, you are probably correct. Those nazis did have some snappy sayings didn’t they?
[/quote]Is Volk once again showing admiration for dictators? He seems to love them.

No. Do you even read threads before you post things belittling others? Grow up

No, just identifying a phrase I wrote.

Definitely, that quote is full of admiration for Hitler and Goebels. I just can’t get enough of them. Can you please send me a copy of Mein Kampf, I already used by dispensable income on flags with the HakenKreuz and donations to Stormfront.

I think you lost me somewhere guys…

Volk is being sarcastic. I’m afraid Sam is too quick to jump to conclusions.

[quote=“Susanna, post:32, topic:37510”]
Volk is being sarcastic. I’m afraid Sam is too quick to jump to conclusions.
[/quote]No Volk has a pendance for loving dictators he thought Stalin was a great guy and the millions he killed was justified. I had not opened Volk’s post and that is why I asked.

Rubbish, Sam. He did opine that the Stalin purges were overestimated, but he was most certainly being sarcastic.