Masked Agitators Attack President's Supporters, Whine When MAGA Strikes Back

Masked Agitators Attack President’s Supporters, Whine When MAGA Strikes Back
MARCH 26, 2017

Pepper spray seems to be the weapon of choice for the anti-Trump left in California since the election.

Anti-Trump agitators pepper-sprayed Trump supporters attending a Milo Yiannopoulos event in Berkeley last month, and a “Make America Great Again” march in Huntington Beach turned violent in similar fashion on Saturday, leading to four arrests.

After about a dozen agitators wearing black masks formed a wall blocking the marchers as they made their way down to Bolsa Chica State Beach, the situation got ugly with a lot of yelling back and forth and at least one person – a female march organizer – getting pepper-sprayed.

Via the L.A. Times:

[quote]A group of flag-waving Trump supporters tackled the man with the pepper spray, who was wearing a black mask, and started punching and kicking him, according to witnesses. Several other fights also broke out between demonstrators.

The crowd chased the masked man, who jumped over a fence and started running along Pacific Coast Highway, where he was detained by California Highway Patrol officers.

Four people – all agitators – were arrested following the brawl that lasted about a half-hour. Three were arrested for alleged illegal use of pepper spray and a fourth person was arrested for alleged assault and battery, Capt. Pearsall said.[/quote]
The “messy” - Trump supporters being forced to defend themselves - is starting. Sounds like they were professional, and the CHP (eventually?) did their duty. I can’t help thinking that if Berserkeley and several other PDs had handled the Trump-haters better, things would not have come to this pass.

The police are controlled by the regressive scum politicians they work for. You know, mayors and other scum like that. But I’m glad to hear the folks beat the crap out of the sprayer. What a lot of folks don’t realize is that pepper spray does not offer a “one shot stop”. In some cases it’s not very effective and in others it can be very effective. I carry pepper spray often. In prison I used it a bunch of times. Only once was I punched after using it. If you carry it, forget about all the crap you see in gun stores and walmart, get this:

The position of Police Chief or Sheriff is often an elected or appointed office. IOW, directly or indirectly, they often are political animals. In cases like Oakland the Berserkeley riot, I reflexively expect the mayor or a powerful city council member pulled the police chief’s strings.

In this situation, the LEOs were with the California Highway Patrol, and while politicians can have input, the pols often have several layers of bureaucracy and command between them and the officers on the road, and, as in this case, several hundred miles. I doubt the pols who might pull CHP political strings knew of this rally, and thus the officers on scene just did what they knew should be done. The next political animal(s) that would have input on this case will be in the Orange County DA’s office - the prosecute or not prosecute decision. If this were LA or SF or Alameda County, I’d say the arrested people will walk. But it’s Orange County, and they may be less stupid.

I won’t make any starry-eyed predictions, but a few more incidents where the ordinary Trump supporters are prepared to and do fight back, and maybe a pre-planned trap or two, and the violent attacks may become rare. It’ll be messy, and it’s sad that we’ve come to this pass, but when police are ordered not to do their jobs a few times, the consequences extend far beyond the handful of cities who are that stupid.

Pass on that, its only Police grade which is rather mild (got to not hurt anyone so you don’t get sued). But for personal use the its go big or go home: Jalapeno is about 5000 - 10,000 Scoville units hot, this pepper spray is 3 MILLION, this is a hurt you won’t forget and you can’t wash off…

UDAP Pepper Power

World’s Hottest Pepper Sprays
UDAP Pepper Power’s® Famous World’s Hottest Formula Pepper Sprays

What were you in for?

I’ve heard that wasp and hornet spray is very effective (albeit decidedly toxic to the recipient if you’re not trying to hurt them seriously).