Massive Overnight Twitter Purge Outrages Conservatives

I don’t participate in social media and know very little about it. The article quotes people who have lost thousands of followers. Do we know of any warm bodies falsely identified as bots?

Does this mean Trump will get locked out?

And, NO, not because he’s conservative (he’s not really), but because he embraces some conservative causes.

I don’t give a tinker’s dam about Twitter (though I do sometimes go on Facebook and have an account).

Same here.

These social media places are a nest for malware . . . which is why I steer clear of them.

I suppose they are useful if you want to keep up with the latest happenings in your social circle and with your family, but that’s what I use a phone for.

Yes, I’m still in the stubby pencil era, and have yet to step into the 21ˢᵗ Century . . . but I think I’ll skip social media if I ever take that step.

Social media is largely a time sink. Nice for keeping in touch with the more distant members of your social circle, but it,s mostly another vector for advertising

I wouldn’t put it past any of the “social media” to wipe out conservative accounts; however, I suppose it’s possible that they’re just cleaning out deadwood - people who haven’t posted in eons.

Twitter is notorious for censoring conservatives

So also is FB.