Mayor Bloomberg: Government has right to ‘infringe on your freedom’

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said on Sunday: Sometimes government does know best. And in those cases, Americans should just cede their rights.
“I do think there are certain times we should infringe on your freedom,” Mr. Bloomberg said, during an appearance on NBC. He made the statement during discussion of his soda ban — just shot down by the courts — and insistence that his fight to control sugary drink portion sizes in the city would go forth.

Read more: NYC Mayor Bloomberg: Government has right to ‘infringe on your freedom’ - Washington Times

Here is a case of someone who should not be in a position of power. Bloomberg has been trying to micromanage people and proving to everyone what a megalomaniac he is. Other politicians have tried as well to impose their wills on people’s lives by wanting laws meant to force people into certain molds.

Unfortunately this phenomena is not just limited to democrats but republicans and other parties as well.

Bloomberg is an example of the purpose of the Second Amendment.

And who in New York City has actually stood up to this empiric imbecile? There are tacit complaints, a few rumblings from various groups affected by his takeover, but it seems New Yorkers humbly apologize for breathing the wrong air. The New York news media seems to approve his tactics and those who don’t shy away from the controversy sure to come.

Sean Hannity needs to man up and move his radio show, and FNC show to Texas, or even Flahriduh.

Bloomberg needs to get a job. What a puke, just like all the other pukes who “serve” in our government.

Mayor Bloomberg: ‘I Have My Own Army’ | Politicker

He has his own army. So of course he can violate freedoms. Might makes right.

“A position of power.”

Excuse me? Did I hear that right?

Elected officials are SUPPOSED to be in a position of SERVICE; not POWER.

Good grief.