McCain's 'Moving Experience'

After meeting with Al Qaeda-aligned rebels in Syria, McCain describes the “moving experience” that he had:
“It was a very moving experience to meet these fighters who have been struggling now for over two years.”
McCain then followed with a plea for more U.S. assistance to the rebels:
“Their message was, to be frank with you: they do not understand,” he said. “They do not understand why we won’t help them.
McCain also cannot understand why Americans are against intervention in Syria.

Unfortunately, the U.S. government will likely continue to use roundabout ways to become more involved in Syria, while always staying alert for an opening to go all in. The fact that Free Syrian Army rebels have annihilated an entire Christian village, including women and children, will be an afterthought.

The War Machine is on a mission.

**READ MORE: The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : McCain’s ‘Moving Experience’

McCain shouldn’t worry and nor should the rebels. Aid will come soon enough. This administration and our country’s hawks can’t help it. Even though we armed rebels in Libya and those weapons were used to kill our personnel, we still armed the rebels in Syria. No, McCain and the neoconservative hawks shouldn’t worry. We will be more involved in Syria to assist Al-Qaeda soon enough.**

John McCain is one of my favorite politicians…ever, but I think it’s time for him to retire and enjoy the beauty of his state. He has served our country honorably in the Navy, somewhat honorably in the Senate and has been an ambassador for sensible foreign policy for a long time.

However, he is wrong on this specific issue and he’s clearly out of touch and unpopular in Arizona now. (I believe 36% approvals)