Me njc17

Until the moderators clear out a couple a jerks [ maybe I’m one of them] I have to go. You have flat out liars and baiters here, and you moderators seem to encourage them. I an totally sick of a at least two of them . and the ignore means nothing. this Forum has gotten far off its original purpose. I look for Politics, political ideologies, party discussions, Not sexual orientations, religious discussions with uneducated buffons and amoralists. Please remove me from your memberships immediately. I am way too old to put up with the likes of Trekky and BOP, some of the others I can abide but probably not for long.

[quote=“njc17, post:1, topic:39322”]
Until the moderators clear out a couple a jerks [ maybe I’m one of them] I have to go. You have flat out liars and baiters here, and you moderators seem to encourage them. I an totally sick of a at least two of them . and the ignore means nothing. this Forum has gotten far off its original purpose. I look for Politics, political ideologies, party discussions, Not sexual orientations, religious discussions with uneducated buffons and amoralists. Please remove me from your memberships immediately. I am way too old to put up with the likes of Trekky and BOP, some of the others I can abide but probably not for long.
[/quote]I feel ya’. We’ll miss ya, njc17. Good Luck, and God Bless.

Good luck Sir. Check back now and then to see if things have improved.

We’ll miss you, NJC. But I realize that many things that go on here cause stress, and us old folks don’t need that, especially with your physical conditions.

(Rude and infantile B.S. deleted by Fantasy Chaser)

And you felt the need to try and get one in too.

Good luck in your future!

[quote=“tperkins, post:6, topic:39322”]
And you felt the need to try and get one in too.
[/quote]Apparently cam got his panties in a wad to post this insult to NJC

With all due respect, sir, this is just a forum and you are doing yourself more harm than good by getting worked up over it. If you need to take some time away from it, or maybe just take stuff in stride, spend time in prayer before coming on, or whatever, it might help with not getting too agitated. Again, it’s not worth getting worked up over.

Take good care, njc, and regards.

Cam, kindly take classlessness like this elsewhere.

njc, RO is not limited to a certain POV or set of POVs. RO’s rules, such as they are, are designed to allow considerable freedom in the expression ideas. Consequently, a wide range of ideas are expressed here, sometimes in very strong words. When a discussion devolves into insults and personal attacks or foul/coarse language RO’s rules may have been violated, and such posts should be Reported.

The Mods and Admin consider each Report - and things they (we) see while reading and posting - and act according to RO’s rules. Those rules limit RO’s Mods and Admin in two ways. First, and obviously, we must follow them in our own posts. Second, and possibly less obviously, RO’s rules limit how and for what we issue Infractions and Warnings. Infractions and Warnings are issued on the basis of RO’s rules, not our caprice. We cannot and do not use Infractions and Warnings to suppress POVs, to hobble expression of particular ideas, or to suppress/ban members because of their POV.

But you, njc, have to do what you know is best for you. If that means taking a break from RO, if that means moving on, do that. Speaking both as a Mod and as a member, if you do take a break or move on, you will be sorely missed. If you take a break, please look in frequently and post if something interests you.

Good luck, njc. I know we haven’t always seen eye to eye but I have enjoyed our debates. I hope I am not included on the list of people that you are angry at. If I am, I will go ahead and apologize if my behavior did anything to upset. I also know how this site can get your blood pressure up and I too took a break awhile back. I hope you have all the time you need to pray, meditate, or reflect on things and we hope to see you back here some time. I personally like all the viewpoints here as it breeds good debates. But I agree, sometimes, those debates take a turn towards moronic and some people on here are in desperate need of lessons in manners and propriety. Buon Viaggio e Buona Fortuna, Signore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
Buh Bye !!! DLTDHYOTWO!!
I love it when those who get their panties in a wad always leave a forum with a final parting shot.

Cam, kindly take classlessness like this elsewhere.

So… someone doesn’t like other people here who are following the rules but have VERY different opinions.
He gets his panties in a wad and decides to leave since the mods don’t see things his way and won’t ban those he doesn’t like.
But not without first delivering a parting shot…naming the evil-doers and castigating the mods in a public post.
I call him out on his passive aggressive hostility…and YOU call me classless in public rather than calling out his pathetic socon whining for drivel that it is.
One more example for the record.

To begin, your tone is aggressive, not passive aggressive. You call him out for having his “panties in wad” with the intent of angering and insulting him. You do this because you disapprove of him calling out two people he has been having trouble with. You ARE being classless as you are not adding to the conversation, you are kicking a man while he is down, and you are baiting for more arguments and are hoping to illicit a response from him or another. Didn’t your mother ever teach you “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all”. Of course your response will be similar to the one I used as a child “He started it”. And I’ll say the same thing she told me “Don’t worry about another person’s actions, worry about your own”. Cam, no offense, but leave the guy alone you’re not helping and all your doing is being confrontational.

… calling out his pathetic socon whining for drivel that it is.

[sarcasm][passive-aggressive] Cam, it may have escaped your notice, but ~2/3 of my post to which you objected was responsive to njc’s post. I’m sorry if my post didn’t meet with your approval. [/passive-aggressive][/sarcasm]

Well, as I said, there are times when it is better just to walk away. It doesn’t mean you are weak. In fact, it may mean you are strong.

There was an article in the local free newspaper about Jackie Robinson, and when he was approached to join his first major league team, he was told what the score was. He asked, “Are you saying you don’t want a man with the guts to fight back?” The response was, “We want a man with the guts to not fight back.”

Cam, do everyone a favor- including yourself- and shut that noisy hole in your face.

He’s now turning on other members that are less likely to tell him off. He’s obviously has a superiority complex that requires him to berate others to FEEL superior about himself.

NO…I won’t shut up.
He called TWO of my friends jerks and said he has left. I responded with RIDICULE. Meanwhile, today I’ve been called a childless, commie, atheist, homo and probably some other things just TODAY without consequences. I didn’t think “Don’t get your panties in a wad” rises to that level to someone who’s just called my friends jerks and has left the board because HE can’t put up with them and wants everyone to know before he goes.
I got your spiffy infraction … and I’m just devastated…devastated I tell you.

And to FL…you’re absolutely right…my tone to NJC was indeed aggressive…that is HOW one responds to passive aggressive snipers…you don’t let them get away with that crap and you call them on it. You don’t like it? Fine…was not looking for your opinion on the matter but you are entitled to it and we will have to disagree. Last time I checked, being confrontational was not against the rules.

And to Pete…I did notice your response to NJC…didn’t think it was worth mentioning since he is already well aware of everything you told him about policy and what he really wanted was for people to say…“Don’t GO…Please don’t GO…we hate those godless commies too but we can’t do anything about them” and you fed his need quite adequately if not explicitly.

PERSONAL ATTACK far more explicit than anything I said to NJC…Mods…Mods…Mods…Where are you now??