Media Falsely Claims Gun Activists Heckled Father of Murdered Newtown Boy

Media Falsely Claims Gun Activists Heckled Father of Murdered Newtown Boy
by John Nolte
Breitbart.com/Big-Journalism
29 Jan 2013, 11:41 AM PDT

Tuesday morning, many in the media went all in with a sanctimonious attack against gun-rights supporters, whom they accused of heckling Neil Heslin, the parent of a six-year-old boy murdered in the Sandy Hook massacre. The only problem is that it was all a lie. Mr. Heslin was not heckled.

If you look at the full, unedited tape (which was first obtained by Twitchy), you’ll see that after 15 minutes of the audience remaining respectfully silent as Mr. Heslin spoke out against assault weapons, he then turns to ask the audience a direct question:

The full, unedited video proves the media is lying. This is not heckling, this is someone respectfully asking a question and receiving a respectful answer.

NBC News Caught Using Deceptive Edit … Again
by John Nolte
Breitbart.com/Big-Journalism
29 Jan 2013

NBC News just can’t stop with its ongoing crusade to deliberately and maliciously manipulate content in order to push Obama’s agenda. Just how shamelessly and desperately dishonest is the Peacock Network? Let us count the ways:

And just today, NBC was caught in yet another malicious edit, this time to make Second Amendment advocates look as though they did something as heinous as heckling the heartsick father of a child who lost his six-year-old son in the Sandy Hook massacre. You can watch the full video and NBC’s science fiction adaptation side-by-side here.

Phony statistics, and phony heckling video … why do gun-haters and their MSM abettors need to lie?!

I saw headlines for the original claim on Yahoo, but I didn’t know what it was all about.

Not trying to steal the topic, just something to think about.Another Hitler And Obama Comparison Makes It’s Rounds on the Net

It just blows my mind that there are people out there that still watch the news and expect it to be factual and/or correct. You can’t trust anyone.

This is just horrible. Is this really what passes for news these days.

For the same reasons the AGW alarmists lie, and the gay marriage advocates lie, and the Congress Critters lie about the economy. To advance their agenda. Truth means nothing, to them.