Media

[ATTACH]2803[/ATTACH]

Whatever your view of the media is…Mine isn’t as high as yours.

The objectivity of the main stream media can be summed up the same way my father described professional wrestling, “it’s not even a good fake.”

I watch CBS News almost every night. They are in full gear to get Hillary elected.

Everyday I hear “Uneducated Trump supporters”.

Are you just hear to throw out one-liners? I have noticed that you don’t answer most direct questions or responses to your posts.

In the case of my state, the “Uneducated Trump supporters” factor is strong enough to ensure that he will get the electoral votes for my state. I will back it up with a real example. I’m not saying that all Trump supporters fit into this category but, many voters in my state do.

When the primary was in IN, there was a group of Trump supporters that were engaged in an exchange with Ted Cruz. They kept repeating without saying anything else, “You are part of the problem.” OK, that’s an opinion. But, then one of the geniuses in the crowd asked Cruz, “What about the Second Amendment?”

Cruz responded by thanking him for the question and then started explaining his well-documented record of successfully defending the 2A before the US Supreme Court and in the US Senate. The “genius” crowd started yelling, “LIAR, LIAR!”. Now that is some smart people, huh?

Now, they don’t have to like Cruz. However, calling him a liar for mentioning something that is the absolute and provable truth shows just how low info they really are. They were simply repeating what they thought their candidate was saying. They were not using their own brains–well…maybe they were.

I doubt that you will respond with any substance but, this is my response to your post.

The real question is: WHO is really controlling the media? We no longer have “Freedom of the press” in the US. So they all just think alike or is there someone pulling the strings ???

I am usually a person of few words. If someone asked me something, I probably just missed it. Did you have a question?

If it bothers you how I post perhaps you can influence one the mods to ban me, so you won’t have a triggering event.

Now, they don’t have to like Cruz. However, calling him a liar for mentioning something that is the absolute and provable truth shows just how low info they really are. They were simply repeating what they thought their candidate was saying. They were not using their own brains–well…maybe they were.
Take any group of people & ask them to yell out the answer to ANY question & you will just hear a roar. That’s because even simple answer won’t be stated in the same words. That’s why they reply in chants.

You folks really must understand that we do not have an informed electorate.

I’m reasonably well informed, most of you are reasonably well informed. Paying attention, reading, listening and evaluating - along with reality testing - matching statements with empirical facts on the ground, is required behavior on the part of an informed electorate.

We do not have a majority of voters who pay attention and think objectively to the extent necessary to preserve the republic over time.

It’s that simple - and media outlets and our education system have failed to fulfill the very serious/vital/essential role in applying critical thinking and the level of objective empiricism required to present information to the citizens of the US. Sadly, many people passing themselves off as journalists and educators are nothing more than political advocates.

I agree with you. And I think those voters are voting for Clinton.

The liberal professors in the higher education system control a great deal. They indoctrinate the journalism students, the teachers and large numbers of college educated voters. The teachers indoctrinate the students from kindergarten to high school graduation, and text books and Common Core solidify the system.

In recent years it’s interesting to see how the Obama administration puts out a phrase, and all of the main stream media parrots the same phrases.

Time magazine came up with the the phrase, “low information voter” to describe those who re-elected Obama in 2012. The same people are providing the margin of victory for Hillary this time. All the average low information voter cares about is when his next batch of food stamps and welfare checks are going to arrive. A free cellphone and subsidized housing would be good too.

I hear what you are saying and then I think back to my formal education, I have several degrees and I guess some of my profs attempted to convert me??? Or did they just think I was a hopeless case and move on to a student who did not come from a family with strong values and beliefs.

Or maybe I am just to dumb to grasp their message.

I guess I have been lucky in that I can not recall going to school even as late as 2003 and having a teacher try to push liberal nonsense at me.