Medicare Part X

You’re a sick senior citizen and ObammyCare says there is no nursing home available for you. So what do you do?

Medicare Part X gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians!!

Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, air conditioning and all the health care you need!

Need new teeth? No problem. Need new glasses? No problem. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They’re all covered. Want a sex change operation, just sign up and pick a sex.

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now.

And who will be paying for all of this? It’s the same government that just told you that you they cannot afford for you to go into a nursing home.

And you can get rid of 4 useless politicians while you are at it. Just look how happy Mary is in the photo!

The best part of this program… now that you’re a prisoner, you don’t have to pay any taxes anymore.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1759[/ATTACH]

I love it!

That has been floating around for a while. Sadly a lot of truth there.

Thats great, I love it. Another variation on that theme is for my generation 45-50ish to shoot those retirees who are currently using and benifiting from ss and medicare who are trying to cut off those benifits from my generation. They spend my contribution to the system then are trying to cut my generation off from the same benifits they enjoy.

Oh yeah, blame it on those who paid their whole lives, when the gooberment robs SS and Medicare for their cronies. Yep, it is all the Baby Boomers’ faults. I have not even filed for my benefits, as I prefer to wait until I need that. As long as I can work, I do not need it. But, having paid over a half century, it is my money I will be receiving. The Gobermnent stole trillions.
But, like a good liberal, the class warfare thing, is more desirable. Got it.
We seniors are not trying to take anything from you. That would be GovCo, your friendly liberal Gooberment.

Its less the boomers and more of the silent generation after them…the shaggies. They gain the benifits for all the money “they” contributed to ss and medicare their entire lives and then pull the ladder up behind them when it comes to the next generation who also spent their entire lives contributing to the system when it comes time for that next generation to draw on their investment. When that next generation sees themselves being short-changed by the Shaggie generation and compain about it…they simply dismiss the next-generation’s justified complaints by flashing the “class-warfare” card. The shaggies like dismissing the abvious with slight-of-hand dismissive language. Its a classic…pinkerton method of smashing generation X’s knees out with the bat of proverbial dismissive language and slight of hand.

In the end what happens is while there are those who resent elder citizens getting social security they paid into when it is time for them to retire, they too join the bandwagon with those who they previously thought were sponges on society.

A little tidbit I had read awhile ago is if the government had actually invested the money that was in the trust fund it would have no problems today. I had read that some government agencies have monies in bank acounts which do not even draw interest.

Then the government would have claimed all the “gain.” I am pretty sure they did this with SS, at least at one time.

[quote=“cameryxle, post:6, topic:37365”]
Its less the boomers and more of the silent generation after them…the shaggies. They gain the benifits for all the money “they” contributed to ss and medicare their entire lives and then pull the ladder up behind them when it comes to the next generation who also spent their entire lives contributing to the system when it comes time for that next generation to draw on their investment. When that next generation sees themselves being short-changed by the Shaggie generation and compain about it…they simply dismiss the next-generation’s justified complaints by flashing the “class-warfare” card. The shaggies like dismissing the abvious with slight-of-hand dismissive language. Its a classic…pinkerton method of smashing generation X’s knees out with the bat of proverbial dismissive language and slight of hand.
[/quote]Who do you think controls SS, and Medicare? Seniors? No. The Government does. How am I pulling the ladder up behind you? The Gooberment did. I do not yet need my benefits.
So, what would you have us do? Send our checks back? Protest on your behalf? Not use Medicare? Whine? Cry? Pitch a hissy?
I want you to have your retirement. I want everyone to get what they paid for. Seems like you don’t want me to have mine. you demonize my generation, and my children’s, like I had some vendetta against you.
Most seniors I know are not the least concerned about you or your retirement. We are just trying to enjoy what few days we have left. Your attacks against those on retirement benefits are unfounded. We minded our business paying INVOLUNTARILY the taxes they took out of our checks, and you come here and pitch a fit that ordinary citizens are trying to deny your retirement benefits. WE HAVE ZERO CONTROL!!!
SHEESH!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/SusannaHarriff/Smilies/preachit1.gif

Tiny, this is TYPICAL of the extreme left wing…CANNOT be the governmint fault, can’t be theirs, so blame it on SOMEONE. If they got a problem then I suggest either dial 800 prayer, or 800 congress…

Whining sniveling govt teat suckin…

[quote=“17Oaks, post:11, topic:37365”]
Tiny, this is TYPICAL of the extreme left wing…CANNOT be the governmint fault, can’t be theirs, so blame it on SOMEONE. If they got a problem then I suggest either dial 800 prayer, or 800 congress…

Whining sniveling govt teat suckin…
[/quote]Yep, I am aware of their tactics, but I get so frustrated at the utter stupidity of the youth in this country. I KNOW I was a know it all brat, but I don’t think I was ever that bad. They regurgitate the crud the Hollyweird and Washingtoon bunch vomits, as if it is written in Stone.

Its the shaggie generation that is in control of the government and the political power structures. Since the shaggies are in control of all the governmental and political decision making, they take the burden and the blame for the, what appears to be a attack on future recievers of ss and medicare. When my generation…generation X as a group, starts pushing against ss and medicare, the blame will be on my generation. What should the shaggies do? fight for and protect the system my generation contributed into just as much as yours did. All i hear on the shaggy generation run conservative side is that we should close down ss and medicare as they are some how “unearned” entitlements. Entitlements that you yourself earned and are currently qualified and collect on until you pass away.

You weren’t blaming the government - you were blaming those of us who are collecting from what we paid into for years.

with you 100%. At least I thought for myself, something they cannot and or will not do.

We had 2, count’um, TWO channels on TV, 9, NINE party fone line, no Twitter, No Facebook, no internet and 1, ONE time I told my daddy i was bored…he said come with me, pointed to the corral and said go get a shovel, get all that manure, haul it over to the garden for you mother and DO NOT use the tractor, put it in a wheelbarrow, that ought to keep you busy the REST of the weekend…

I can one-up you on that! I was growing up BTV (before TV) and we had no telephone. Most of our neighbors did.

My dad had a degree in Electrical Engineering and we always had stuff like that…

Anybody under fifty might as well forget drawing any SS or getting medicare (medicaid? can’t keep 'em straight). Simply put, we’ve been robbed, and are still being robbed, and there is nothing we can do about it unless we quit making any money---- the recession has taken care of that for me, so… shrug hard excrement. Life’s full of that.