Meet Mikey Weinstein, the Pentagon consultant on religious tolerance

On sharing the gospel, the Pentagon’s consultant on religious tolerance stated, "“This is a national security threat. What is happening is spiritual rape. And what the Pentagon needs is to understand is that it is sedition and treason. It should be punished.”
Weinstein goes on:

*“If these fundamentalist Christian monsters of human degradation … and tyranny cannot broker or barter your acceptance of their putrid theology, then they crave for your universal silence in the face of their rapacious reign of theocratic terror. Indeed, they ceaselessly lust, ache, and pine for you to do absolutely nothing to thwart their oppression. Comply, my friends, and you become as monstrously savage as are they. I beg you, do not feed these hideous monsters with your stoic lethargy, callousness and neutrality. Do not lubricate the path of their racism, bigotry, and prejudice. Doing so directly threatens the national security of our beautiful nation.”

Pentagon Taps Anti-Christian Extremist for Religious Tolerance Policy

Religious Freedom in Our Military; This Is What Intolerance Smells Like

**By the way, punishment for treason can be up to the death penalty. The Obama administration is sitting down to talk with this man to craft new policies for “religious tolerance” in our military.

Anyone still think Obama is a Christian?

3 Likes

Amazing , pretty soon its gonna be a federal crime to be a Christian . What will they do next?

Obama is the Terrorist In Chief

1 Like

I just love the administration’s hypocrisy. Talking peaceably with someone, who is a willing participant to the conversation, about Jesus is “spiritual rape,” and what Major Hassan did was “workplace violence.” Orwell was right. We have “newspeak,” and it is ugly.

2 Likes

Welcome, Annoyed Man! I don’t get to the Introduction section much these days. Yes…today on this date, many of us, myself included, will shed tears of sadness instead of joy because of what is happening in our great country. While our young men (and women) are fighting for us in foreign countries, we have a commie-marxist in the WH undoing what American lives paid to secure since the beginning of our nation. He hates America. He hates Americans. He is a communist. His goal is to destroy as much of us as he can in the remaining time he has left. Then, we’re gonna put the hag of state in the WH in 2016. Mark my words. The same group that elected this marxist-commie-atheist TWICE will put that commie hag in his place.

I just keep hoping that the rapture will occur soon - at least before the '16 elections - and all this idiotic/immoral/illegal/bureaucratic mish-mash of supposed government will just be a moot point!!!:banana:

1 Like

"If these fundamentalist Christian monsters of human degradation … and tyranny cannot broker or barter your acceptance of their putrid theology, then they crave for your universal silence in the face of their rapacious reign of theocratic terror. Indeed, they ceaselessly lust, ache, and pine for you to do absolutely nothing to thwart their oppression. Comply, my friends, and you become as monstrously savage as are they. I beg you, do not feed these hideous monsters with your stoic lethargy, callousness and neutrality. Do not lubricate the path of their racism, bigotry, and prejudice. Doing so directly threatens the national security of our beautiful nation."
And this guy is a credible “consultant” for the Pentagon? They’re paying him for this sensationalist crap?

“human degradation”, “putrid theology”, “rapacious reign”, “theocratic terror”, “ceaselessly lust”, “oppression”, “monstrously savage”, “hideous monsters”, “racism” (any good scam artist, and this guy IS one, would include THAT)? If I were teaching a class on how to leverage demonization, this language would be a good example.

This guy makes it seem like Christians are lurking in the dark, waiting to slit your throat.

And our tax dollars are paying this nutbird!!! ~shakes head~

Wake up JoeSixpack!

1 Like

This is more proof of the marxist-communist take-over of this country. And, make no mistake about it, Christianity will become a crime–just as in Nero’s day–and those days were almost as depraved and immoral as today. Note that the assaults against Christians and the Christian church are becoming more and more frequent, blatant, and shameless each day. And, what public reaction do these kinds of attacks produce? A long, bored yawn…