Megan Kelly lied again about Trump's statements referencing Judge Curiel

Last night while interviewing Mike Huckabee, Megan Kelly falsely asserted that Trump said Judge Curiel cannot be fair because of his Mexican heritage. Of course, she did not provide any quote to substantiate her lying assertion.

What Trump actually said is “The judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great, I think that is fine…”

The fact is, Judge Curiel, who boasted about his Mexican heritage during his Senate confirmation hearings, and is a member of an activist lawyers group whose mission is to defend Mexican illegal aliens and work to keep them in America, while Donald Trump has spoken out against the invasion of our borders by Mexicans and those from Central America, establishes a bias for Mexicans who have invaded our borders by the judge and puts the judge at odds with Trump’s position. This of course gives reasonable cause that the judge’s feelings toward Mexicans who have invaded our borders may affect his decisions in Trump’s case. To ignore this factor, as Megan Kelly does with absolutely impunity, is an indication of her own unwillingness to accept a reasonable belief.

It is absolutely despicable why the FoxNews leadership allows Megan Kelly to get away with this crap!

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax slaves and forced to finance the personal economic needs of millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders.

Sotomoyor’s ‘wise Latina’ statement

Notice, No one ever mentions this?

"A wise Latina woman with the richness of her experience would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male.”

“Whether born from experience or inherent physiological or cultural differences, our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging.”

“Me Again Kelly”, along with the establishment RINO’S … among others, Want Hillary to win.

Hell they went along with obama on Everything, Hillary is just obama in pantsuits!

Speaking of “pantsuits” I remember hearing from a reliable source how Bill and Hillary met ___ they were both dating the same woman!

JWK

***“To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [the Obama/Clinton Administration’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelon swindling deals] is none the less a[size=5] robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation.”***____ Savings and Loan Assc. v.Topeka,(1875).
[/SIZE]

Was that his ‘correction’ or his original remark regarding his Mexican heritage. Why did so many come down against him then. Trump needs to learn to think past his nose before he speaks. I suspect that is why he has turned to the teleprompter … He knows he has trouble with this. How is he going to do in the debates with Hillary if he has trouble with his communication skills.

I suppose it’s possible. There’s always been talk about how Chelsea LOOKS like the product of a union between Hillary and Madeline Albright.

what I find refreshing about trump is that he says what he means. He says what he thinks. And he doesn’t apologize for it. He better not. Isn’t that better than what we have now? They have it fixed that they get a raise off US and all they have to do is NOT VOTE. THey have it fixed where yes on a bill needs a no vote…they’ve got it so confused for a reason…so we cannot figure out what the hell they’re doing. ENOUGH Of this. We have Hillary or we have trump. Go ahead and choose Hillary with Obama pulling the strings and you KNOW he is, so we can complete the final destruction of this country.

I don’t think there’s much chance that Obama will be “pulling [Hillary’s] strings.” I never heard of a puppet which had its own puppet.

Most intelligent people can think the process through before they call people liars or pigs. Some can hold back their hurtful remarks before saying people are not war heros when they have been tortured. Or hold back their feelings when making fun of the disabled. I respect people that can do this. I have no respect for people that just say whatever they think at a given moment. Of course I plan to vote for the man even though I cannot stand him. Hillary would be much worse for our country and the supreme court is at stake. Frankly, I have hopes that Donald will pick a respectful VP because he will probably get impeached within his first year anyway.

Like many people on this site, I cannot in good conscience vote for Donald Trump. I can, however, write in a name of someone I think would be good for the job. We had our “ladies of '54” get-together yesterday, and we (all five of us) seemed to be of the opinion that we don’t have a good choice on the ballet this year. One of them suggested that we each write ourselves in. Then it was suggested that if everyone who didn’t like the ballot wrote themselves in, it might actually be an eye-opener.

Yes, this was the “corrected” version. His original statement pointed to the judge as being “unfair”, a “Mexican” and in the same sentence he referenced building a wall - of course, by connecting the judge’s ethnicity and the wall and charging that he, Trump, had been treated unfairly by the judge, Trump was implying the judge could not be objective. Why else would he himself connect these points?

See: O’Reilly Shoots Back at Kelly Over Trump U Judge

***”Bill O’Reilly shot back at his fellow Fox News host Megyn Kelly on Tuesday, though the two are avoiding mentioning each other’s names.

The on-air jousting began on Monday when O’Reilly opened “The O’Reilly Factor” opining that U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel should recuse himself from the class-action lawsuit against Trump University.”***

I’m still waiting to hear Kelly correct her erroneous comment .

Megan Kelly said about LaRaza Lawyers’ Association that, “they have no partisan strips whatever, they support Hispanic lawyers and judges, that’s it.” CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

But the truth is the organization in question is fostering and promoting illegal immigration! It does a lot more than promote Hispanic lawyers and judges!

PS. See PROOF: @MegynKelly Caught Lying About Judge Gonzalo Curiel’s La Raza Membership to Bash [MENTION=9755]Real[/MENTION]DonaldTrump

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax slaves and forced to finance the personal economic needs of millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders.

Discussing the facts may not be in the best interests of those who defend the dark side!

But look what I found at American Thinker. They are willing to discuss what Megan Kelly avoids revealing to her guests.

See Founder of Judge Curiel’s lawyers’ group: California whites ‘ought to go back to Europe’

June 10, 2016

***”Ham-handed though he may have been, Donald Trump may have a point about the biases of Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who is hearing the class action lawsuit against Trump University. The jurist is reportedly a lifetime member of the California La Raza Lawyers, a group the major media assures us has nothing at all to do with the group whose name it adapted, the National Council of La Raza. (Apparently it is just a coincidence they chose a name loosely resembling that of NCLR. A group that called itself the Ku Klux Klan Lawyers of California somehow might not receive similar immunity, I believe, but that’s just me.)

So how radical are the California La Raza Lawyers? Brandon Darby of Breitbart looks into the words of the man listed as its first cofounder:”***

The article goes on to reveal what Megan Kelly suspiciously avoids telling her listen audience, not to mention she also plays fast and loose with the facts about Judge Curiel as would a paid spokesman for the Judge.

JWK