Melting Arctic ice turns into ticking toxic time bomb

You just can’t make this stuff up. They will do ANYTHING to push their Climate Global Warming narrative. Think about his, this “scientist” is predicting the weather in 2090 and yet they can’t tell me if its gonna rain this afternoon or not…how stupid do you need to be to beleive???

"“When we looked at the climate simulations, they suggested that rather than perpetual snowfall, it seems that as early as 2090, the site could transition from net snowfall to net melt," says Colgan. "Once the site transitions from net snowfall to net melt, it’s only a matter of time before the wastes melt out; it becomes irreversible.

Melting Arctic ice turns abandoned military base into ticking toxic time bomb Melting Arctic ice turns abandoned military base into ticking toxic time bomb

I remember when this stuff started. Well, not exactly when it started. I remember after they made predictions, then after their emails were exposed that said that they were lying, & then when their weather computer models agreed with what they said. Well they didn’t all agree, as I remember it out of 9 computer models they got agreements out of 1 or 2 of them…AFTER they changed the facts that they put in. So I kind of feel that they have built their predictions out of popsicle sticks on a foundation of sand.
Now I will in general agree that we are having weather changes. I won’t agree as to their cause or than anything we do will stop them. They seem to have started long before man could have probably caused them. And basically I think about the government (politicians). Way to often they take an issue & run with it. And generally whatever that issue/problem is they throw money at it & make it worse. I have a wait & see attitude. And if they are right, only an idiot would think that we could do something to stop what’s been happening for at least 100’s of years within a few years.

If these morons want to REALLY stop “global warming” all they have to do is figure out a way to put out the sun!

Just because I have a few minutes before the wife DRAGS me to Walmart here are a few things that I know about climate change.
When I was a kid my grandfather used to take me rock hunting (in Texas). Mostly he was looking for petrified palm (as in palm trees that had petrified). We found a fair amount of them (still got a piece from those days on my bed headboard). Where we hunted, palm trees don’t grow anymore (without a lot of care) because it gets to cold. PROOF the earth is cooling.
Stradivarius violins are prized for their sounds. It is believed that they sound that way because the wood is so dense because of the bitter cold weather just before the violins were made (from wood in Europe). It’s been warmer in Europe since then (1600’s). Proof it’s getting warmer.
A few years back the ice cap at the north (I think it was north) pole was very small & it was predicted that within a year or 2 it would be totally gone. (proof it’s getting warmer)
The next year the ice cap had grown 60%. Proof that it’s getting colder.
Basically everything seems to be proof of whatever theory anyone has.

My favorite part of all this is that we’re arrogant enough to think we can predict the end of a thousands to millions or maybe billions of years old planet with data that’s only been measurable for a couple hundred years.

I’m no young earth creationist but frankly that’s easier to believe than the idea we can predict anything at a large, planet wide scale based on “it’s hotter than 1908 (maybe)”

Most of the global warming comes from the hot air blowing out of their stoopid mouths.

All of this just seems to be proof that theorists and global warming zealots are getting stoopider.

My favorite part of all this is that we’re arrogant enough to think we can predict the end of a thousands to millions or maybe billions of years old planet with data that’s only been measurable for a couple hundred years.
Hey it wasn’t all that long ago that society was going to go to hell in a hand basket because all of our computer were going to die when the year changed.
Or for that matter the earth was going to end because a race of people had made a calendar that didn’t extend past a certain date. Using that logic this MUST be the last year of the earth because most of them I see only go to the end of this year. (wink).
I view these global people in the same light as TV weathermen, economist, & psychiatrist. There may be something in what they say but they are practicing in an inexact field where mistakes are many times as common as them being correct.
People seem to fear the unknown a lot & they transfer that fear to damned near anything. The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

When we looked at the climate simulations …

GIGO

[quote=“Old_Tex, post:8, topic:49249”]

People seem to fear the unknown a lot & they transfer that fear to damned near anything. The sky is falling, the sky is falling.
[/quote][video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2YXwHBzKGQM[/video]

Edit: I didn’t know we can’t embed. It’s Glum saying “we’re doomed.”