Meme-ology #6

The term double standard is actually latin for democrat-liberal

1 Like

rich peoples worst nightmare; ----- and literally the neighbor I am praying for

1 Like

This is actually how soy beans die. in the wild.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

DON’T YOU EVER SAY RIGHT WINGERS ARE UNCULTURED SWINE YOU BRIE EATING LATTE SIPPING VOLVO DRIVING PUNK ROCK FREAK. THESE THREE HERE WOMEN HAVE MORE CULTURE IN THEIR BIG TOES THAN ALL OF EUROPE AND ASIA PUT TOGETHER. THIS IS WHAT A RATIONAL GROUP OF VOTERS LOOKS LIKE.

@gutsandcasca Which one of these sweet southern totally not racist in it for the heritage bells are you gonna bring home?

You forgot soy eating.

What does a picture of three fat chicks mean to anyone, except lefties overflowing with feelings? Are you upset that they relinquished a victim status to look like douchebags?

Don’t you mock those proud right wing cup cakes you hear they don’t eat SOY, they haven’t had a damned veggie in their life. Be proud of the flag its about heritage, confusion, fear, sadness it’s hard to loose its damned hard to loose. Don’t be ashamed of your forefathers you might not even have because you’re a racist who moved from New Jersey to Alabama. No really guts get off the west coast or move to Idaho if you’re sick of it. I’m will be moving to Lake County Illinois (greater Chicago) if Michigan goes red again. I even have a new city picked out. Fox Lake Illinois. Already connecting with locals incase. I’ll be way closer to a Volvo dealership and an Apple Store, no I never go soy on lattes it tastes like crap. Soy is some cheap Japanese crap they try to push to add the fat to the corn which has all the sugar cause our farm bill only favors two crops.

I mean if the alternative is:

… I think the southern belles at least wash their hair.

Related.

1 Like

Cute attempt to distort the real issue.

Two things:

1. This miserably fails to address the issue of whether or not the baby in the womb is a person or not, and:
  2. It’s unlikely that the younger sister’s accident was caused by the speaker having sex.

That’s kinda the point, it doesn’t matter of it’s a person or not, it doesn’t overrule the pregnant person’s bodily autonomy.

Oh, does that void your bodily autonomy now?

To the point of death of a person whose conception wasn’t their fault?

If you’re responsible for the pregnancy, terminating it is irresponsible.

Yes. As the original post said. Even corpses have legal bodily autonomy.

Why are only women responsible? Why don’t we begin child support at conception then? Can they be claimed as dependents at conception? If nobody has to treat it like a person but the person who’s bodily autonomy is being violated, I’m not convinced people making the argument you are making are actually serious about it being a person.

1 Like

They don’t have the votes they never have the votes I feel like they are controlled Opposition at one point. At what point do you just nullify this? I mean get six folks with guns to guard the clinic and let it be known enforcing the law is not only politically stupid but possibly lethal.