MEME-ology

Okay I tried finding a meme thread on this site and to no avail. So I’m starting this new one. I hope this is okay. I hope this thread doesn’t get canceled by culture.

So recently I’ve been sharing memes with my friends and family. Some of them are great and I want to share them here. I hope they give you guys some enjoyment.

DISCLAIMER: they say the lefties can’t meme. I’ve unfortunately found this to be true. And I’m ALWAYS looking for funny memes and I’m especially looking for lefty memes that are actually funny. If you know of any, or can find any, PLEASE share so I can send to my liberal friends.

unnamed

1 Like

I actually really like this one. This is the only liberal meme I’ve found that doesn’t take a concerted effort to find the humor in.

2 Likes

This one is my favorite meme of all time. Hands down. And I’ve probably seen thousands.

3 Likes

I, as well as quite a few coworkers find this to be so true.

2 Likes

This is humor for the uncultured. I’m uncultured I guess because this is great.

I’ve even shared this with an extremely liberal trump-deranged buddy at work, and it even hit a chord with him.

1 Like

I’ve also shared this with a lib friend at work. You can’t argue with the facts.

2 Likes

3 Likes

IF UNVACCINATED PEOPLE POSE A THREAT TO VACCINATED PEOPLE, DOES THAT MEAN THE VACCINE DOESN’T WORK?

That’s an incredibly good and reasonable question that should be shouted from the rooftops.

With nearly 70% vaccinated, an unknown but large number recovered and an unknown but large number taking high dose vitamin D, why isn’t herd immunity kicking in?

I’m thinking the answer might be that the vaccine is only one step above worthless.

2 Likes

Do you remember the days when presidents came on TV at 9 PM and made statements like this:

*“I know that there are risks in taking the vaccine. In a very small number of cases, there have been those who have been injured from the inoculation.

Yet the risks from getting Covid far out weigh the risks from an adverse reaction to the shot. I urge all Americans to weigh the facts. Get advice from your personal health care advisor. Then make your decision.

I believe that the vast majority of Americans should get shot. It will benefit all of us. But each person should weight the pros and cons and make their own decision.”

Instead of this reasoned approach we get nothing but threats and whining from Biden. His handlers are too stubborn or too imprisoned by their ideology to take the democratic approach. As for Biden, he will do and say what they tell him to do. He is a figurehead and a puppet.

2 Likes

It’s perhaps nothing more than a placebo. Or, it could be some science experiment. We won’t know for a couple years.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

unnamed%20(4)

1 Like