Michael Moore - Where to Invade Next

Okay. I feel as though I know what to expect from a Michael Moore film, that’s not what the question is going to be from me. I want to see what everyone else thinks the general public expects.

Here’s an example of what I’m after. I went to see Fahrenheit 9/11 because it did get enough attention and was a potential influence on the 2004 election and I wanted to educate myself on the political opposition position.

I haven’t seen Sicko or Capitalism: A Love Story because I never perceived that they were expected to be influential. I might’ve seen them on Netflix and fallen asleep but I can’t remember for sure.

Regarding the present Michael Moore movie, I perceive that I don’t expect him to be the least bit relevant because his BS is so transparent, but that could just be me as a person experienced with seeing through MM’s lame tactics, does anyone think the general public feels any different?

Michael Moore has a new movie? Who let him out with a camera? Yeesh. Thought he was yesterday’s news. Doesn’t matter. He has plenty of replacements.

He’ll have relevance preaching to the Bernie Sanders choir.