Michelle Obama: Debates make me nervous

Watching her husband during a presidential debate makes Michelle Obama feels like an anxious mom, the first lady confided in an exclusive interview with CNN.
“I get so nervous at these debates,” a laughing Obama told CNN Chief White House Correspondent Jessica Yellin. “I’m like one of those parents watching their kid on the balance beam. You’re just standing there trying not to you know, have any expression at all.”

Michelle Obama: Debates make me nervous – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Of course the teleprompter president will have trouble debating. I fully expect those media guys who will be questioning him will feed him the questions before hand but I sincerely doubt Rommey will give him a break in the debate. Remember without the teleprompter this is Obama’s normal response.

Mr. President, what do you intend to do about the declining temperature of your vanilla ice cream?

Oh, well, uh, that’s a tough question Bob. I suppose I’ll have my staff serve it to me before it gets too hard.

Very good answer Mr President. Now, Mr Romney, what exactly would you do to solve the problems with uneducated African Americans looking for work, that don’t want to give up their well deserved welfare benefits, and the inherant racism that they deal with while existing in Whitey’s world?

[quote=“JStang, post:2, topic:36410”]
Mr. President, what do you intend to do about the declining temperature of your vanilla ice cream?

Oh, well, uh, that’s a tough question Bob. I suppose I’ll have my staff serve it to me before it gets too hard.

Very good answer Mr President. Now, Mr Romney, what exactly would you do to solve the problems with uneducated African Americans looking for work, that don’t want to give up their well deserved welfare benefits, and the inherant racism that they deal with while existing in Whitey’s world?
[/quote]Bingo

Busted by the wife. Why doesn’t any of these comments stick? But when some “anonymous [made up] source” tells Harry Ried that Romney pays no taxes it lasts for months!

Michelle is nervous because she’ afraid her husband will be exposed by the truth, oh, it happened last night. :yes: