Michelle Obama's Promotion of Misogyny and Date Rape

[FONT=&amp] Michelle and Barack Obama have openly promoted rap artists who glorify misogyny, sexual objectification of women, and even date rape. That’s right; I am indeed calling out our country’s sorry excuse for a First Lady for her and her husband’s deplorable legitimization of the most despicable misogynistic language on earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]In April 2016, the Obamas invited numerous rap artists to the White House to discuss Barack Obama’s “My Brother’s Keeper” initiative while recognizing them for their “artistic” contributions to minority communities. The rappers whom the Obamas promoted with these invitations include:

The hypocrisy of the left to complain about comments from years ago while bringing to the nation’s Capital those whose music glorifies bad behavior toward women. Those who have such a hate toward the country of their birth and speak openly about how they some how are disadvantaged while raking in millions.[/FONT]

To young folks, Barack and Michelle are “Kool” you know. Besides, who listens to the rap artists’ words while they chant? It’s all the Koolness, for you and your hoe to swing to.

RAP muzak is at its BEST vile and disgusting filled with hate, rape, murder and violence, the then that is what its supposed to be about…

“Rap music” is the world’s WORST oxymoron.

And to think, people wanted Elvis banned from TV in the 50’s. :noclue:

I remember seeing Elvis on The Ed Sullivan show boy he was scandalous.
<div class=“lazyYT” data-youtube-id=“sGZm7EOamWk” data-width=“480” data-height=“270” data-parameters=“feature=oembed&wmode=opaque”></div>

<div class=“lazyYT” data-youtube-id=“COFHGFZxtnY” data-width=“480” data-height=“270” data-parameters=“feature=oembed&wmode=opaque”></div>

When they showed him on TV, it had to be from the waist up. One old koot told him, “Just don’t wiggle!”