MLB Writer Blasts The Tea Party… While Talking Baseball Hall Of Fame Vote

MLB Writer Blasts The Tea Party… While Talking Baseball Hall Of Fame Vote | Mediaite

I am a Tea Partier and a saber devotee. Rosenthal is an idiot.

Who could be surprised? In fact, the only surprise is that it wasn’t Mike Lupica, who’d have gone on about it at full column length. And yes, Jack Morris belongs in the baseball Hall of Fame.

[quote=“Sway, post:2, topic:37798”]
Who could be surprised? In fact, the only surprise is that it wasn’t Mike Lupica, who’d have gone on about it at full column length. And yes, Jack Morris belongs in the baseball Hall of Fame.
[/quote]Well, I disagree about Morris.

You’re as much entitled to your wrong opinions as you are your correct opinions.

I just don’t see a case for Morris. Jerry Koosman and Dennis Martinez are comparable. David Wells has a better case than Morris.

We need to hold these morons responsible for the crap they spew. I mean, the print industry must really be dying if sports reporters are looking to make money from political readers. I know nothing about sports and sports fanatics likely know nothing about the tea party or what they stand for.

Why do we allow this? I’ve seen it in business articles and tech articles as well. Needs to stop.