Molotov throwing lawyers in NYC

Not only threw it at police but also were passing them out to others.

out on bail.

Of course she did. Just like the Biden folks also helped bail people out too. Notice the Soros fellowship for this person too.
Via Free Beacon:

A former Obama administration intelligence official who worked in both the Departments of State and Defense has guaranteed bail for a human rights lawyer accused of firebombing a police vehicle in New York City.

The former official, Salmah Rizvi, told a judge the alleged firebomber is her “best friend.” Rizvi, now an attorney at the D.C.-based law firm Ropes & Gray, helped secure the release of fellow lawyer Urooj Rahman by agreeing to be a suretor for her bail. That means Rizvi is liable for the full cost of the $250,000 bail if Rahman fails to obey the court’s orders.

Rahman was released to home confinement over the objections of government attorneys after her arrest on Saturday for throwing a lit Molotov cocktail through the window of an NYPD vehicle. Evidence presented by prosecutors included images of Rahman holding a Molotov cocktail in the passenger seat of a van that was later found to be full of the necessary materials for making the explosive devices

I'm sure they have it all figured out.  She'll not spend another day in jail.

This is grounds for disbarment.

Of course, it is if true.

What about these guys?

I guess actual footage of them doing it, and being seen by the officers doesn’t count.

from AP…and an anonymous informant. Sorry…but i’m gonna have to see more evidence for this. LOL Ap… ha hah hahhahahah

I look forward to learning more. We’ve already seen white men carefully disguised walk up on peaceful protests and break windows and scurry off.

But I suppose this is the radical left dressing up like radical whites to throw everyone off?

:rofl:

Things are often not as they seem. Just as I posted a video of a white man breaking the windows of the Autozone. It looks to me like a white man trying to cause damage and perhaps even incite protesters to loot.

Is that a fact? No, perhaps there is another explanation, even though there’s clearly a video of it.

I agree with you, that the the people in the opening post clearly appear to be doing what they are accused of and if it is, as it seems, they should be prosecuted.

But I post a AP story that discusses alleged far right extremes trying to incite violence and I show a video that has no other seeming explanation and you can’t say, “gosh if that’s true, that’s terrible”.

and you just automatically assume they white supremacists. LOLOLOLOL racist.

Yes, in Mr. Brown’s world, if the criminals are White, they must be White supremacists. I guess ANTFA does not allow Whites to join their activities, in Mr. Brown’s world.

This is THE BIG LIE that the Democrat Party has told Mr. Brown and the rest of Democrat minions to spread. Soon the handmaidens in the mainstream press will pick up on this lie and spread it. Look for a big expose on 60 Minutes in a couple of weeks. White supremacists are behind all of the riots that have occurred.

Mr. Brown knows that is a load of crap, but he figures that if he keeps saying it long enough, a majority of the people will believe him.

Why do you need to lie to make your point? I never said it was a white supremacist.

I said it would be interesting to find out who these people are. I also said it appears as though it was someone was trying to incite looting and violence or at the very least make it look like protesters were vandalizing when in fact they were not.

Same, why lie about what I said?

perhaps because, being a leftist, you are not as slick as you like to think you are. You side with the left…yes you do…you side with the lies of the media and we already KNOW, they set up their news. THEY STAGE IT. You can’t believe anything anymore and it’s your side that has done this.

So it’s ok to break commandments in the Bible you pay lip service to until it’s convenient for you?

Live your faith and don’t justify violations of morals you claim to hold so dear.

You lied. Own it.

I never, ever said that white supremacists did anything. I posted a story about that alleges 3 white - right wing extremists were involved in planning inciting violence just as you posted a story about firebombing lawyers. The point was simply to show there are lots of pieces to issue, many of which I’m sure never make it to the news feeds you read…

And yet it appears, if seeing is believing, that the political right may also be engaging in similar tactics.

The issue here is that you believe those that you support are beyond reproach and only those that you disagree with ideologically are capable of such a thing.

The difference between you and I is that I believe there are principled Conservatives, but you are so far gone that you think there is no such thing as a principled Democrat.

“Seeing WHAT is believing?” The media shows a white guy breaking a window and declares that he’s “probably a right-wing extremist” and YOU buy that as fact?

1 Like

I never said it was a fact. I said it would be interesting to learn more about the indecent.

After watching that video, am I inclined to believe that the white guy was trying to make it appear as though the people protesting had caused damage to the Autozone?

Yes. Would I claim to know his motives? No, but if I was a betting man, I don’t think its a leap to say that he was someone who wanted to make the protesters look like vandals.

Is it possible the man was really just the owner of a struggling business and his motivation was to get protesters to destroy his business so he could collect insurance?

Sure, that’s possible to, I’m open to other explanations.

So as a former LEO, what do you see in that video, what is your “gut” tell you?

The incompetent Governor of Minnesota started this White Suprematist rumor because, as a liberal Democrat, he needed to deflect attention from his own. The news media would love to run with it, but even they know it would be a hard sell with so many African-Americans doing the looting.

Here in Tampa the local TV station has been showing a clear photo of the face a Black man setting a store on fire, asking for leads. You would never see that up North.

Actually, I think that was a private video uploaded to YouTube. There’s no narrative attached to it and that was done on purpose. No bias.

It will only be interesting to you if it validates your preconceived idea. If it doesn’t, you will ignore it as irrelevant, and never even acknowledge your implicit slander of conservatives.