[FONT=Verdana]Congressman Warns of Obama Dictatorship
Monday, November 10, 2008 6:44 PM
WASHINGTON A Republican congressman from Georgia said Monday he fears that President-elect Obama will establish a Gestapo-like security force to impose a Marxist or fascist dictatorship.
“It may sound a bit crazy and off base, but the thing is, he’s the one who proposed this national security force,” Rep. Paul Broun said of Obama in an interview Monday with The Associated Press. “I’m just trying to bring attention to the fact that we may may not, I hope not but we may have a problem with that type of philosophy of radical socialism or Marxism.”
Broun cited a July speech by Obama that has circulated on the Internet in which the then-Democratic presidential candidate called for a civilian force to take some of the national security burden off the military.
“That’s exactly what Hitler did in Nazi Germany and it’s exactly what the Soviet Union did,” Broun said. “When he’s proposing to have a national security force that’s answering to him, that is as strong as the U.S. military, he’s showing me signs of being Marxist.”
Obama’s comments about a national security force came during a speech in Colorado about building a new civil service corps. Among other things, he called for expanding the nation’s foreign service and doubling the size of the Peace Corps “to renew our diplomacy.”
“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set,” Obama said in July. “We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
Broun said he also believes Obama likely will move to ban gun ownership if he does build a national police force.
Obama has said he respects the Second Amendment right to bear arms and favors “common sense” gun laws. Gun rights advocates interpret that as meaning he’ll at least enact curbs on ownership of assault weapons and concealed weapons. As an Illinois state lawmaker, Obama supported a ban on semiautomatic weapons and tighter restrictions on firearms generally.
“We can’t be lulled into complacency,” Broun said. “You have to remember that Adolf Hitler was elected in a democratic Germany. I’m not comparing him to Adolf Hitler. What I’m saying is there is the potential.”
Obama’s transition office did not respond immediately to Broun’s remarks.
My thoughts on this:
Suprised, shocked, words of an extreme Right wing Republican Congressman?
I wrote about this extensively several years ago and have touched on it here. NoBama is NOT the first one with this idea. In fact it was Billy Boy himself, Der Klinton. Where he failed NoBama has a good chance of succeeding.
I will summarize some of my thoughts from my writings in the late 90’s:
Der Klinton had several things he NEEDED to accomplish before he was forced to leave office. Due to the fact that he did not he had no other choice.
1) Get control of guns in America
2) Change our military so radically that it would become and ineffective force. [the first week in office Der Klinton tried to open the can of worms on gays in the military and in that first week is also make some KEY changes to the military mission. 1) negate the option of ‘First Strike’ using nukes and 2) remove the ‘scorched earth’ doctrine (in early days this was known as ‘better dead than red’ policy’] These changes opened the door for several things to happen. The US to no longer have the ability to strike a massing potential enemy and put us in the position of SURRENDER rather than nuke them and us to the death if need be. What this was to usher in was World Rule by the UN.
3) Der Klinton also did an unprecedented move in funding directly from the Feds the ‘10,000 man Police Force’. Every major city in the US received funds EARMARKED for the direct hiring of additional police officer. This came with a LOT of strings attached.
4) The consolidation of the BATF, FBI, CIA, NSA, Secret Service and other LEO Federal organizations to direct control of the President of the US/Commander in Chief
Following me cameraman?
I don’t need to elaborate if you have followed the body politic for the past 20 years or so.
Where Der Klinton made his mistakes was in the funding of the hiring of the police across the US. This direct funding was to open the door for (3 guesses, first two don’t count) FEDERALIZATION of local police…DUHHHHH. It might be noted that many police forces did refuse the federal $$$ NoBama will just create a National Security Force (stand alone).
Klinton was not that tied in as tightly into the UN as NoBama is. Der Klinton thought that by bringing the US to the UN on a silver platter the UN would suddendly bow its head and say yes MASTER and create a position for him as the ruling individual of the UN and subsequently the World. Fact is the UN just didn’t trust him enough. BUT NoBama is a completely different story. To quote NoBama “I am a citizen of the world.” NoBama has ‘transmitted his punches’ big time to the UN and members of the world stage. They trust NoBama! WHY?
1) Barack Hussein Obama! Of the last nearly 50 Presidents does his name sound LIKE ANY of them??? His name is NOT an American Name…DUHHHHHHH
2) NoBama has few ties to the US. In fact nost of his ties are to other countries, Kenya, Sudan, and the Middle East. Supposedly he was born in Hawaii.
3) He has never served in the US military and his career is that of undermining rather than building.
4) His friends and associates has not just strong anti-American sentiments but have acted on them by bombing the Pentagon and other Federal offices. He is a follower for all or most of his adult life of 'Black Liberation Theology and anti-American sentiment. His does not display the American flag oh his plane or lapel.
5) He is a African-Arab…need I say more?
6) Unless you deaf, dumb and blind then you know that his economic polity is based upon Marxism, ‘take from each according to their ability, give to each according to their need’. “Spread the wealth”.
There is ONE thing standing between his goals and success. God, guns and guts. And as long as 65 million Americans own guns and we have a 2nd Amendment RKBA we will remain a free people.