More And More Walmarts Coming.

More And More Walmarts Coming: The Earth Has All The Natural Resources Needed.
by Jack Hectorman

Some say if you think that the worlds resources are unlimited you are only deluding yourself. They say that while agreeing that we humans have probably only tapped maybe one percent of the Earth’s total resources. But to think the earth will keep providing for us til the end of time is almost impossible for them to believe, so they cry “Shortage, shortage, shortage.”

I would reply that God is Sovereign and He had a detailed blueprinted plan for this Earth before He created it and He has been working out that Plan gradually and incrementally since He started this grand project.

God is Intelligent and a Person, and all intelligent persons draw up precise blueprints before they start to build huge gigantic projects.

** Persons who fail to blueprint are considered incompetents. ** What would have been said to the builders of the Empire State Building if they had showed up to start construction without a precise detailed blueprinted plan? “Just put the cornerstone where ever you think it will look the best, and hope we get the other stones we were promised.” and “Just start putting the steel up over there somewhere, it will probably all work out okay, even though nobody knows if we will have enough steel to finish this particular job or not.”

The Sovereign God is Intelligent and most certainly would have included 100% of all natural resources needed to finish this huge project down here on the Earth. One of we befuddled humans might have developed a plan and forgot to include the needed resources, but as you look up into the Heavens on a stary night, does the Creator of all that you see strike your mind as the type of Person that forgets things?

Its reasonable to believe that all the resources will be there as they are needed because the Sovereign God put them here when He created the Earth and started this project. Its unreasonable to believe otherwise.

At this point in our unfolding history it is utterly impossible for we humans to know what God has buried in the Earth. We cannot know how much either.

** Earth:510.072 million sq km total: **
Here, according to the CIA World Factbook, is the World’s Land and Ocean Area in Square km: total: 510.072 million sq km total (…land: 148.94 million sq km …water: 361.132 million sq km …70.9% of the world’s surface is water, 29.1% is land.)

Not only is all that very very wide, its also very very deep. 21st century men do not know what is down there buried under the Ocean’s floor or buried under the floor of the Amazon Jungle or the Sahara Desert. The claim that the earth has “limited resources” is a liberal Enviro faith position.

The only way their claim can be scientific is for them to personally visit, say 5 miles down throughout the Earths 510,072 million sq. km That they cannot do. Nor can their scientific instruments reach down there either. The truth is they do not know what is down there.

So far we have only drilled some 7 miles down into the Earth. (The Kola Superdeep Borehole)

** [SIZE=3] The Kola Superdeep Borehole **

The Kola Superdeep Borehole is the result of a scientific drilling project of the Soviet Union on the Kola Peninsula.

The project attempted to drill as deep as possible into the Earth’s crust. Drilling began on 24 May 1970 using the Uralmash-4E, and later the Uralmash-15000 series drilling rig.

A number of boreholes were drilled by branching from a central hole. The deepest, SG-3, reached 12,262 metres (40,230 ft) in 1989, and is the deepest hole ever drilled, and the deepest artificial point on Earth.

For two decades it was also the world’s longest borehole, in terms of measured depth along the well bore, until surpassed in 2008 by 12,289 m (40,318 ft)…

The Kola borehole penetrated about a third of the way through the Baltic continental crust, estimated to be around 35 kilometres (22 mi) deep, reaching rocks of Archaean age (greater than 2.5 billion years old) at the bottom.

Kola Superdeep Borehole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/size]

21st century men regularly discover natural resources deposits that were previously unknown to them.

Additionally, in the not to distant future there may be new scientific discoveries that allow humans to make new hybrid materials that when blended together in various combinations will duplicate every single resource we need. We may have already discovered those materials and just do not know right now about what their blends will yield.

Scientists find new species (plants, animals, insects, sea creatures) regularly they did not know existed. No human can know what up-ward mobile postive constructive discoveries may be yet ahead. In the year 2200 A.D. gold may sell for 30 cents per pound. :smile:

Here is some very interesting chronology relating to when elements were discovered: Timeline of chemical elements discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One other thing, no human can know what scientific discoveries the Sovereign God has decreed for men to find in the coming years and decades. You do not know that 75 years hence mankind will not be using sand to fuel his automobiles and to power his cities. Sand, the same stuff one finds in the Sahara Desert. I don’t say yea or nay because I don’t know, but I do know the Sovereign God put a mind-boggling amount of sand on this planet for a reason, I just don’t know what that reason was.

God’s blueprinted plan may have decreed that men learn how to use sand and sea water to power their cities ?

Remember, they told the Wright Brothers they’d “never get that thing off the ground.” :smile:

** I Close With A Little Humorous Fun: **
Then too this is the 21st century, the Epoch of my friends the Klingons! Translation? Space travel Mr. Reader, as in zooming out to the planets any day now /grin to pick up a load of Zxzxzxqqzxqxz-88-B and ZxZxzXZXzxXZX-36 which when combined with Earth’s sand and water produces QsQSqA-Y-88-36 a material so potent that I dare not tell you it’s capabilities. Hint: One ounce will power the New York City of 2200 A.D. for 25 years. Sure, that sound silly right now, but something like that is very possible, even if we have to wait a few more centuries, as you well know because you were Captain Kirk in a previous life.

:cool:

PS
Many of you are far more knowledgeable than I am about any of that tech stuff I mentioned up there, and your contributions will be greatly appreciated.

`

Me channeling Horace Greeley, standing with my arm out stretched pointing up, saying “We need to go to the stars for our resources”

`

** Zinc + Lead = New, Superheavy Addition to the Periodic Table **

Researchers in Germany produced element 112 in 1996, and now that it has been recognized by the International Union for Pure and Applied Chemistry, it will be the newest addition to the periodic table of the elements. It’s currently known as ununbium, Latin for ‘one-one-two,’ but it will be given an official name before it’s added to the chart.

The new element is one of only 22 elements that are man-made, and it’s 277 times heavier than hydrogen, making it the weightiest element on the periodic table. To make it, scientists at Germany’s Centre for Heavy Ion Research fused the the nuclei of zinc and lead. The atomic number 112 refers to the sum of the atomic numbers of zinc, which has 30, and lead, which has 82. Atomic numbers denote how many protons are found in the atom’s nucleus [Reuters]. Creating new elements isn’t just a why-not-do-it challenge: It has also helped researchers to understand how nuclear power plants and atomic bombs function [Reuters]…

The last naturally occurring element was uncovered in 1925; Now, discovering new elements has become something of a friendly competition between scientists in Germany, the United States, Japan, and Russia. In 2006, the Russian scientists claimed the discovery of element 118. It was made by bombarding a californium target with a beam of calcium ions [BBC]. But the German team is hoping to one-up them, says team leader Sigurd Hofmann: “We tried the same experiment to get to element 120. We’ve not seen it yet, but we believe the element exists and, with a long enough beam time, it could be produced…. It’s certainly a race, and it’s nice to be first” [BBC].

Zinc + Lead = New, Superheavy Addition to the Periodic Table | 80beats | Discover Magazine

/thumbs up, Sam, … Lets do it! :cool:

How Many Species? A Study Says 8.7 Million, but It’s Tricky
By CARL ZIMMER
Published: August 23, 2011

In the foothills of the Andes Mountains lives a bat the size of a raspberry. In Singapore, there’s a nematode worm that dwells only in the lungs of the changeable lizard.
RSS Feed

The bat and the worm have something in common: They are both new to science. Each of them recently received its official scientific name: Myotis diminutus for the bat, Rhabdias singaporensis for the worm.

These are certainly not the last two species that scientists will ever discover. Each year, researchers report more than 15,000 new species, and their workload shows no sign of letting up. “Ask any taxonomist in a museum, and they’ll tell you they have hundreds of species waiting to be described,” says Camilo Mora, a marine ecologist at the University of Hawaii…

Get Science News From The New York Times »

Don,

Thats a very good find up there and an important one I think, because its reasonable to believe that all these yet unknown species were put here on Earth by the Sovereign God for a good reason. In my view, its unreasonable to believe God designs and then creates anything without it having a purpose.

My point? Its very likely that these yet un-discovered species will play a vital role in the up-coming progress of the human race.

And its amazing how many yet-unknown species that are said to be out there somewhere IE right here on Earth.

Start quote.
"Today, scientists know the Westwood figure is far too low. They’ve already found more than a million insect species, and their discovery rate shows no signs of slowing down.

In recent decades, scientists have looked for better ways to determine how many species are left to find. In 1988, Robert May, an evolutionary biologist at the University of Oxford, observed that the diversity of land animals increases as they get smaller. He reasoned that we probably have found most of the species of big animals, like mammals and birds, so he used their diversity to calculate the diversity of smaller animals.** He ended up with an estimate 10 to 50 million species of land animals." **
End quote.

Then there are the yet-unknown new species of bacteria, which when discovered might advance human medical knowledge up-wards “to the stars.”

“Microbiologists, on the other hand, are fairly sure the diversity of microbes will turn out to dwarf the diversity of animals. A single spoonful of soil may contain 10,000 different species of bacteria, many of which are new to science.”

All the quotres above are from your linked article.

`

[quote=“Jack_Hectormann, post:6, topic:36584”]
Don,

Thats a very good find up there and an important one I think, because its reasonable to believe that all these yet unknown species were put here on Earth by the Sovereign God for a good reason. In my view, its unreasonable to believe God designs and then creates anything without it having a purpose.

My point? Its very likely that these yet un-discovered species will play a vital role in the up-coming progress of the human race.

And its amazing how many yet-unknown species that are said to be out there somewhere IE right here on Earth.

Start quote.
"Today, scientists know the Westwood figure is far too low. They’ve already found more than a million insect species, and their discovery rate shows no signs of slowing down.

In recent decades, scientists have looked for better ways to determine how many species are left to find. In 1988, Robert May, an evolutionary biologist at the University of Oxford, observed that the diversity of land animals increases as they get smaller. He reasoned that we probably have found most of the species of big animals, like mammals and birds, so he used their diversity to calculate the diversity of smaller animals.** He ended up with an estimate 10 to 50 million species of land animals." **
End quote.

Then there are the yet-unknown new species of bacteria, which when discovered might advance human medical knowledge up-wards “to the stars.”

“Microbiologists, on the other hand, are fairly sure the diversity of microbes will turn out to dwarf the diversity of animals. A single spoonful of soil may contain 10,000 different species of bacteria, many of which are new to science.”

All the quotres above are from your linked article.

`
[/quote]And I find it interesting, that we have millions of insects, hundreds of thousands of fish, thousands of rodents, thousands of mammals, 10,000 birds, and dozens of apes, but only ONE human.

Jack, that makes the argument that trying to save ever single species that is near extinction is just plain foolish, costs staggering sums of money, halts progress and flys in the face what has taken place over the past 4+ Billion years. We have millions upon million of species that is gone and yet we are finding new one literally every single day.

God is a LOT smarter than the Center for BioDiversity, Tucson Az and a bunch of greenies. I am not advocating wiping them out for the heck of it, but somewhere we need to think smart…

Tiny, Exactly! Amazing isn’t it that we humans are one of a kind special yet surrounded by all the mind boggling diversity/variety in other species. Wonder what secular biologists think about that? They’d say, “Just an accident of biology”, I guess?

Exactly!, Don. I heard they stopped work permanently on some million dollar construction because the found one (1) rare white spider on the construction site.

Moments pass …

Ah here it is:
Endangered Spider Discovery Stops $15 Million Texas Highway Construction Project (VIDEO)

"While biologists may be rejoicing over the recent discovery of a rare spider that was thought to be extinct, not everyone is elated – particularly commuters around San Antonio, Texas.

**Workers found the Braken Bat Cave Meshweaver (Cicurina venii) spider, which hasn’t been seen in three decades, in the middle of a $15.1 million highway construction project in northwestern San Antonio. The eyeless arachnid is on the endangered species list—since construction would disrupt the spider’s natural habitat, the project has been halted for the foreseeable future." **

Endangered Spider Discovery Stops $15 Million Texas Highway Construction Project (VIDEO)

Here is a pic of that little white spider booger:

Yeah, only one species of humans, millions of species of insects, but we’ve got to protect all those insects, but we can kill unborn human babies with impunity . . .

[quote=“Susanna, post:10, topic:36584”]
Yeah, only one species of humans, millions of species of insects, but we’ve got to protect all those insects, but we can kill unborn human babies with impunity . . .
[/quote]YES!!! That is called Libtard ( liberal-retard).

We can bring a major road project of $15m to a halt for single spider but perform 1000’s of abortions…makes sense…you think??

Romans 1 addresses this - they “worship the creature rather than the Creator.”

(Romans 1:18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

(Romans 1:19) Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

(Romans 1:20) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

(Romans 1:21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

(Romans 1:22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

(Romans 1:23) And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

(Romans 1:24) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

(Romans 1:25) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

[quote=“Susanna, post:10, topic:36584”]
[/quote]But to them, we are just advanced monkeys. Funny how some people find monkey refernences offensive, depending on the context.

I’ve heard most animals evolved from dinosaurs. I’ve even seen examples of primitive contemporary species in museums via skeletons and such. What I’m wondering is… if we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

IF evolution was the real deal and we really are an improvement on monkeys then:

1. We would have at least 3 arms and hands if not 4

2. ONLY humans have to wipe their azz every time they take a dump, why wasn’t this fixed…

Hey I am all for saving animals …I mean shoot some of them are damn tasty.

OMG it IS only humans who have to wipe their tails. shakes fist at the creator

[quote=“gutsandcasca, post:17, topic:36584”]
OMG it IS only humans who have to wipe their tails. shakes fist at the creator
[/quote] you don’t have to wipe your butt…

I literally don’t know how to respond to that.

Oh I don’t know dogs seem to like to wipe their butt on the carpet all the time.