MSNBC falsely labels racist Dem. Ala. Gov. George Wallace as a Republican

[video=youtube_share;f9S2KjrnGag]http://youtu.be/f9S2KjrnGag[/video]

I wonder whether ***MESS***NBC folks have the knowledge that they can be accused of intentional falsehood. The STUPID is strong in that net(piece-of-)work

Every time someone asks, “Can the bias be MORE blatant?”, they are.

I don’t suppose anyone called PMSNBC out on this? And their correction, followed by an immediate apology is forthcoming, right?

don’t hold your breath!

The family’s getting worried my face is so red!

Heh, people still believe the KKK is a Republican thing.

[quote=“JStang, post:6, topic:39805”]
[/quote]Blacks are led to believe MLK was a democrat when he was not.

[quote=“JStang, post:6, topic:39805”]
[/quote] Most of the posters at Storm front vote Republican or whatever the politcal right party is in their country of origin. And they demonize and loathe the left just as much as you lot do. White Supremacist’s vote Republican and Racist black folks vote Dem.

The lame stream media is shameless.

The KKK votes Democrat. This is due to the Republicans being the party of Lincoln. What other white supremecists do, I have no idea. We don’t have much else down here that I know of.

[quote=“JStang, post:10, topic:39805”]
The KKK votes Democrat. This is due to the Republicans being the party of Lincoln. What other white supremecists do, I have no idea. We don’t have much else down here that I know of.
[/quote] The Klan as a real organization is nonexistent. While there are white supremacists that call themselves members of the klan, they have as much legitimacy as the black panthers, which are also non existent. American White supremacists have voted Republican since the late 60’s. They view the Republican party as the party of white people and do not vote democrat.

[quote=“OldStyleBlues, post:11, topic:39805”]
The Klan as a real organization is nonexistent. While there are white supremacists that call themselves members of the klan, they have as much legitimacy as the black panthers, which are also non existent. American White supremacists have voted Republican since the late 60’s. They view the Republican party as the party of white people and do not vote democrat.
[/quote]BS as usual

Racists in Kentucky tend to vote Democrat, especially if they are poor.

But they run for office as republican?

Up until about 1964, a persons political party was more defined by region than ideology. Republican had progressives and radical liberals and democrats had southern conservatives, ascribing any sort of past racism to a party is just rhetorical nonsense

I did a little study of this and from what I saw skinheads either do not vote or they vote democrat or Ron Paul. There was one who voted on a low key position where he filled in his own name and cast a vote and won. It was on the republican ticket.

I’m not doing any such thing. It is a fact, the KKK supports Democrats. This is rooted strongly in heritage. The Klan was started by Democrats, and their membership to this day, still supports the Democrat party. There certainly are republican members, and you are right some did run as republicans. But even David Duke ran as a Democrat. The media conveniently forgets about that alot.

Only until 1989; then he was a LA state representative as a republican, he ran for LA senator as a republican, he ran for LA governor as a republican, he ran in the 1992 presidential primary as a republican, he ran for congress as a republican

I thought you were a native of LA

Wow! That is ironic, since Mr. Paul said, “the reason why there are more blacks in jail is because of discrimination”.

I am, and I voted against David Duke.

Snark doesn’t make you right.

Duke was repudiated by the Republican party. He ran without party approval or backing. There are a great many others who were locally prominent Democrats.

No doubt, southern conservatives (racists and non racists alike) were loyal democrats right up until 1980 and even then a lot of life long democrats didnt switch. But now that the republicans are the conservative party all of the new kkk-nazi type racists are going to be mostly republican especially with Obama being president.